BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Madeline T.
I really wanted to like this mascara but blue just isn't for me. It looked great on my lashes I just wish it was black. I did receive many compliments but I feel it was just cause it was strange to see blue mascara on me. If you love blue then you'll love this mascara. Maybe I'm too old; I don't know. :-/
Ieshia C.
Raleigh , NC
I love my Maybelline Great Lash Royal blue! It just make my eyelashes pop! The packaging is very welcoming and appealing. I think it's perfect I don't have any complaints! I would definitely recommend this product it is absolutely awesome!
Pooja P.
Sicklerville, NJ
This product was sent by Influenster and included a complimentary eyeliner. It was generally easy to apply and use, however, needed to put on a couple times to show the color. The packaging very nice and drew a person in to the product. I would definitely buy the product again.
Kristy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a super colorful and fun tool to have in your make up bag. You can buy this in any drugstore by your house which makes it accessible. Comparing it to my black mascara this adds a pop to your look. Application is super easy and no clumps ! I recommend this to all my friends !
Megan L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product! Glides on nicely and give a great lift to your lashes. Initially thought that the blue would be a little too much but it is subtle yet enough to make a statement. I love mascara and this Great Lash Royal Blue is a must have for any mascara snob, like myself!
Megan H.
morgantown , WV
This mascara has been around forever and there's a reason for it! I love this mascara for lengthening! it does not flake off and it doesn't come off unless I use warm water! I received a complimentary full size mascara for review purposes.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
I received this from you Influenster for free. I was skeptical if I would like it since I don't typically wear blue. However it looked great on! Couldn't even really notice the blue, so suitable for everyday wear! I especially like how long my lashes looked!
Jessica C.
Hazlet, NJ
I received this product for free from Influenster to test but all opinions are my own.

Unlike every other lady in the world, I hadn't been a previous user of the Maybelline Great Lash in black, so I kind of went into this a little blind, so to speak. I can only really compare it to other mascara brands I've used in the past.

I have blue eyes and very fair eyelashes that are basically blonde at the ends and need a very thick and dark formula for them to appear full. Unfortunately, Great Lash Royal Blue doesn't show up very well on my light lashes. It does eventually, but only after several coats. More coats than I am comfortable with applying before going out to work or to do errands.

I wanted to love this mascara because I'm always on the lookout for a new mascara to add to my lineup but unfortunately, this one was not it. I'm also not a fan of the standard brush applicator as much as I am a fan of the silicone-esque application brushes. I get a lot less clumps that way and it just seems to distribute the mascara more evenly. I'll still keep this mascara as a backup, but probably won't be adding it to my weekly rotation.
Sarah F.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I absolutely adore this mascara!! I have dark brown eyes and the blue really makes them pop! The formula is build-able without being clumpy at all and it stays looking fresh all day! I would be thrilled if they made this a regular product!
Shyanne S.
Franklin, VA
This is a good mascara! I have been sent the colossal before and I LOVE that one! But this one is a good mascara. It is not at the number one spot but it takes a nice seat at 4. I really enjoy that it is blue, something different for sure! Thanks to influencer for sending this!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.