BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Nikki B.
Vivian , LA
I received this complimentary for my honest review! I did like this updated classic. Great Lash is always going to give you a great bang for your buck. It may not work as dramatically as some of the high end mascaras but totally worth checking out the royal blue for a fresh summer look!
Reagan H.
Moorefield, WV
This product is pretty neat in my opinion.. I wasn't crazy about it being blue bc I love black mascara.. this mascara would be good to use for crazy events or just when you feel like you need a pop of color.. I just feel like I won't use this product a lot..
Masi C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This mascara is great to switch up your look! The blue is just noticeable, making it an unexpected addition to your look! I think it pops more on the bottom lashes so you can really create some fun looks with this! I would recommend this mascara and would love to test out other colors!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I absolutely love Maybelline's Great Lash mascara and I am so happy they brought it back in Royal Blue!
It's great to add a pop of color to the lashes.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jenn A.
Rincon, GA
I received this product free for review purposes. While the color was not my favorite, the product was excellent quality and lasted a long time. I have always been a fan of Maybelline Great Lash and will continue to use this product in black.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
The mascara ! Is vibrant blue I didn't think it was going to be so blue. But the color blew me away . I was skeptical at first but it takes some getting used to . I don't think I would re purchase just because it's out of my level of comfort but I will rock this one out to the end lol.
Bree W.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Have been loving this blue mascara it's perfect for spring and all of the festivals coming up! It's the perfect touch of color in a formula we all know and love ❤ definitely recommend for anyone looking to add some color into your makeup look!
Tara C.
Bossier City, LA
I received this in my influencer vox box. I really liked this product even though I was pretty skeptical at first bc I have brown eyes and normally don't do allot of blue. I used it alone just to coats and really liked the color and the way it made my eyes and lashes look. It's really a great product and looks good with every eye color.
biridiana z.
San Mateo, CA
I love this mascara it add volume and i love how it comes with a tint of blue! It doesnt run and it stays all day i love it ps i got this product on my influenster box for free
lisette s.
costa mesa, CA
Same awesome formula but with a pop of color! I love great lash mascara and love the blue! It's subtle but I love how it looks on. I included an awkward car selfie where I attempted to get the color in the picture ha! Enjoy!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.