BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Samantha D.
San DIego, CA
This Royal Blue Mascara is AMAZING. I've always wanted to try this out but felt a little timid about it because I was worried it'd be too bold and it is the perfect amount of flashy.

I received this item for free as a test and will definitely purchase it when I run out.
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
I love the royal blue color but I wish it came up that color on my lashes, after putting it on it looked navy blue but you could tell it wasn't black. It went on a little spidery, it would definitely get 5 stars if the brush was different but other than that it went on easy and lasts long
Kristen G.
Omaha, NE
I had great expectations for this but I was disappointed. The color is not as pigmented as I would have like. I figured royal. Lue would make more of a statement. I would not go out and buy it. I was provided this item to review by #influenster.
Samantha A.
Nash, TX
Loved this box, it's so fun! I probably wont be wearing the blue mascara on the daily but I think it will be fun for on vacation or something! This formula is as good as ever! Thanks Influester for sending this to me to test for free! The color is so fun!
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
I love the blue!!! My husband even noticed! The package was in a beautiful box with blue paper! It's lasting great throughout the day! My eye color is blue green so it pops! I will have to buy this item when I run out! Great job maybelline!!!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I absolutely love Maybelline's Great Lash mascara and I am so happy they brought it back in Royal Blue!
It's great to add a pop of color to the lashes.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Madison B.
Hobart, IN
I absolutely LOVE royal blue so receiving this was so awesome. It shows up so bright & goes well with a pretty natural look. It goes great with my blue eyes. Packaging should be a little different than the black. I definitely would recommend.
Reagan H.
Moorefield, WV
This product is pretty neat in my opinion.. I wasn't crazy about it being blue bc I love black mascara.. this mascara would be good to use for crazy events or just when you feel like you need a pop of color.. I just feel like I won't use this product a lot..
Shekia H.
Jamaica, NY
I love mascara especially maybelline. It's a great product. The packaging is very eye catching. I bought it from target . My eye color brown and the blue brings it out more. I have told several people about this product and they are excited to try it.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
The mascara ! Is vibrant blue I didn't think it was going to be so blue. But the color blew me away . I was skeptical at first but it takes some getting used to . I don't think I would re purchase just because it's out of my level of comfort but I will rock this one out to the end lol.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.