BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Mina B.
Bicknell, IN
Loved the vibrant color and the formula. Its wearable but still gives a pop of color and a brightness to your eye look. I have brown eyes and it was totally wearable, but I also tried it on a friend with blue eyes and Wow! It made her eyes pop!
Lexi a.
When I bought this and tried this for the first time I absolutely loved it! My eyes are grey so it makes them pop so well. Did not make my eyelashes clunk together at all. Lasts all day without transferring onto my eyelid. Altogether it is a great product.
Markeyta W.
Jacksonville, FL
Blue... who knew! It pops against my skin and a dark liner makes it even more dramatic. It's daring. I'm a fan and might experiment with others colors now. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. But even if I hadn't I probably would have still tried it.
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion. I think this mascara worked great, but I prefer waterproof mascara, I also was not a huge fan of the color, but it did spice things up for sure! I used it in combination with Maybelline UNSTOPPABLE waterproof eye liner that came with it.
Tamika H.
Memphis, TN
I live this product. I use this blue mascara on the night on the town. I use some eyeshadow primer to make the blue pop. Everyone was asking where I got it from. I'm glad I was offer this opportunity to review the product for free. Thanks Maybelline
Hannah R.
Wakefield, MA
As for quality mascara, it was great! I was surprised because it was a drugstore brand, but my lashes looked full and no clumping whatsoever. However, I’m not too sure the blue color was for me, but I could so see other people being able to rock it!
Keasha S.
Texas
I purchased this from Target. The price was very reasonable. This mascara in very black is my tried and true!!! This is my favorite mascara of all. It goes on easy doesn't clump on my lashes and is easy to remove. Yes I do tell others about this mascara!
Jennifer C.
MOULTRIE, GA
This Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara is amazing!! I received mine for free for testing purpose from influenster and it was great to try a new different look. It is not to expensive and its definitely a must try. I would recommend trying it!
Crystal S.
I love trying new makeup products so I was excited when I got to try Maybelline great lash in royal blue I have never used blue mascara before and I like it . It does look almost black on my lashes tho. Over all I like it . I received this product for free for my honest and unbiased review.
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
Typically, colored mascara is not my thing. I am a traditional black mascara girl. But, this is super fun to pair with brightly colored things . I have a pair of earrings that this works so well with!  I might buy again for fun shoots!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart