BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Elisa B.
Fort Worth, TX
It's a great color if you are into a color of pop! As for me I prefer black mascara so this was def a change! The product is good overall though and the applicator is great as it does not clump your eyelashes up. I received this free form influenster.
Kendall P.
Tiverton, RI
This mascara lasted me all day long not to Blue but enough that you can see up close and just brightens your eyes and look. Separated my lashes great I did have to do about 2 coats on each eye to make it stand out more Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Sabrina G.
Always been on of my mother's favorite mascara's. SO HAPPY that it is back in blue, we use to use it all the time. The brush helps add some volume while the blue gives a pop of color that even makes my dark brown eyes pop. Would definitely recommend!
Jazmine V.
I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster and I was really excited for it. When I used it the first time I was a little disappointed in the actual product because it didn't really show the royal blue color that I had expected. It took a lot of light for it to actually show the color. It looked like I had a regular mascara on. I will continue to try it to see if maybe it was just my application that I didn't do correctly.
Sarah V.
Silverthorne, CO
After receiving s free product I loved the color and how long lasting this maybe line great lash royal blue mascara looked on me! It stays on nicely even though it is not waterproof and I actually use this product in black on a daily bases. The small brush applicator is smaller then most but is nice because applying mascara to the bottom lashes is super easy! I think this is a great product especially in the royal blue color!
Monique W.
Washington, DC
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
I loved how vibrant the blue was. Definitely a different look. Unfortunately it always seems to fade or disappear after an hour or two. My lashed are still defined and voluminous, just no longer blue.
Meghan H.
The mascara is sticky and clumps together. The applied is awkward to work with. It is good cheap mascara for casual events but not formal events such as weddings, job interviews etc. For the price it's good but do not place too high of expectations.
Markeyta W.
Jacksonville, FL
Blue... who knew! It pops against my skin and a dark liner makes it even more dramatic. It's daring. I'm a fan and might experiment with others colors now. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. But even if I hadn't I probably would have still tried it.
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion. I think this mascara worked great, but I prefer waterproof mascara, I also was not a huge fan of the color, but it did spice things up for sure! I used it in combination with Maybelline UNSTOPPABLE waterproof eye liner that came with it.
Keasha S.
Texas
I purchased this from Target. The price was very reasonable. This mascara in very black is my tried and true!!! This is my favorite mascara of all. It goes on easy doesn't clump on my lashes and is easy to remove. Yes I do tell others about this mascara!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.