BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah Beth W.
Nashville, TN
Maybelline makes some of my favorite mascara, so when I received the package from Influenster I was thrilled. The cult classic did not clump or flake on me, however the color buildup was not as intense as I expected. If you are looking for a natural mascara, with a hint of color, this is for you!
Dawnique S.
Logan, NM
I received maybelline great lash blue free/complimentary from Influenster to test. It brought me back to middle school when i wore blue mascara. I love it. My lashes are black and it still showed up. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Monique W.
Washington, DC
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
I loved how vibrant the blue was. Definitely a different look. Unfortunately it always seems to fade or disappear after an hour or two. My lashed are still defined and voluminous, just no longer blue.
Denise O.
Mira Loma , CA
I feel in love with this product, the brush separates my eyelashes beautiful and distributes the product evenly on my lashes. For fun creative makeup looks I enjoyed using it. The eyeliner didn't run after a couple hours, which is something I hate in eyeliners but it was dark and smooth to apply.
Elisa B.
Fort Worth, TX
It's a great color if you are into a color of pop! As for me I prefer black mascara so this was def a change! The product is good overall though and the applicator is great as it does not clump your eyelashes up. I received this free form influenster.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Williamstown , NJ
this again on my day to day as my look has to be more on the conventional side but I would totally wear it again for a night out with the girls. The unstoppable eyeliner was equally satisfying. It went on smooth and straight without any smudging. Again, I don't usually wear black (I was more of a brown eyeliner girl) but I actually really loved the look of it on me. So much so that I've replaced my current eyeliner with this one. I gave four stars for all of the positives listed above, I subtracted one due to the mascara not lasting the entire day and leaving a bit of blue under my eye when my day was done. To be fare though, it was an unseasonably hot day when I tested this out. Overall I would definitely recommend both the mascara and eyeliner, they both impressed me immensely and gave me a whole new appreciation for drugstore makeup.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
This mascara is so good! It does well for my lashes and it lenghtens them and gives them such a great volume! Is so inexpensive and totally worth your money because it lasts throughout the whole day and the mascara itself lasts for a pretty long time.
Charlie G.
Oceanside , CA
This is just the classic maybelline mascara with a cheeky pop of blue. I love this color because I have blue eyes, and it really makes them pop. The quality is great and I will definitely be using this for fun makeup looks! Would recommend to friends
Jackie C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this Great Lash Blue from Maybelline. It has a hint of blue that makes my blue eyes pop, but it's not too flashy or costume-y. It made my lashes long and defined, too. I tried this complementary via VoxBox and am glad I did.
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
I never would have guessed I would be wearing blue mascara, but overall I really did actually love this! I feel like it's trendy and cute. I received this from Influenster's maybelline voxbox and it came free. I couldn't be anymore happier with it tbh. You can buy this product at Walmart, etc. please try!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.