BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber A.
Louisville , KY
Was on of the best colored mascara I have ever tried. It was super pigmented and did not fade. I have used this product everyday seance I have gotten it. I do have hazel eyes so it really brings out my eye color.
Christina S.
Glendale, NY
I received this mascara in my voxbox. I never expected to try on blue mascara, but I'm glad to say the formula of the mascara is very good. It adds length to my eyelashes. Unfortunately, I wasn't a huge fan of the blue, but I will definitely be purchasing this in black!
Caitlyn O.
Lehi, UT
I received this product for free and I am super happy with it! The blue mascara looks to pretty with my brown eyes, especially on my bottom lashes. And the waterproof eyeliner is also amazing! I would definitely purchase this product!
Taylor M.
Southfield, MI
This was an ok product i love mayebelline but i feel like this one was a miss. Simply because the pigment of the blue was not that pigmented. I feel if you have a light lash color then maybe it would show up better but since i have a dark lash color it didnt really show up as blue as i had hoped
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
I had never tried a colored mascara or eyeliner before and I'm glad I finally was able to try it thanks to @influenster! My blue eyes popped! I received a ton of compliments from my coworkers and a friend who hadn't noticed I had blue eyes, finally did!
I received this complimentary from Influenster to try and provide my opinion.
Denise O.
Mira Loma , CA
I feel in love with this product, the brush separates my eyelashes beautiful and distributes the product evenly on my lashes. For fun creative makeup looks I enjoyed using it. The eyeliner didn't run after a couple hours, which is something I hate in eyeliners but it was dark and smooth to apply.
Erice B.
Mebane, NC
Having this pretty blue color on your eyelashes is beautiful and unique. im so glad this product is back! it really shows up on the lashes without making them look clumpy. the only downfall is the fact that it takes a while for it dry, but it's still worth it.
Kimberly Z.
Ashburn, VA
When I heard blue mascara I thought "woah a blast from the past that I was not expecting to re-appear" but I'm so glad it did! I never used blue mascara before, but it gives such a fresh pop of uniqueness for a great look! It's not over the top or far out there, but it's just enough for someone to notice.

I received the product complimentary to test and review, but all opinions are my own.

Kendall P.
Tiverton, RI
This mascara lasted me all day long not to Blue but enough that you can see up close and just brightens your eyes and look. Separated my lashes great I did have to do about 2 coats on each eye to make it stand out more Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Fernanda Carolina S.
Williamstown , NJ
this again on my day to day as my look has to be more on the conventional side but I would totally wear it again for a night out with the girls. The unstoppable eyeliner was equally satisfying. It went on smooth and straight without any smudging. Again, I don't usually wear black (I was more of a brown eyeliner girl) but I actually really loved the look of it on me. So much so that I've replaced my current eyeliner with this one. I gave four stars for all of the positives listed above, I subtracted one due to the mascara not lasting the entire day and leaving a bit of blue under my eye when my day was done. To be fare though, it was an unseasonably hot day when I tested this out. Overall I would definitely recommend both the mascara and eyeliner, they both impressed me immensely and gave me a whole new appreciation for drugstore makeup.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.