BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
AnneMarie K.
I'm not a huge fan of colored mascara (other than black of course), but I have to say I love the formula. And for a colored mascara, it isn't too loud, but tinted and it wasn't too crazy looking! It was nice. I don't know if I would actually buy it, but it's nice that I have it!
Harleigh B.
AMAZING at lengthening! My eyelashes looked like falsies when I applied it! The blue is not super bold, just subtle enough to add some flavor without going overboard. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for something new and fun to wear on a night out!
Elizabeth H.
Greeley, CO
It gets the job done. Nothing to special about it but it does make my eyes look very black. Sometimes it clumps up underneath the eye if you wear it all day or put multiple layers on. I would recommend this to someone who is just beginning to wear make up.
Kai P.
Columbia, SC
The blue color is pigmented on the brush and in the tube but applied to the lashes the vibrant blue hue dissipates. Very disappointed, I had high hopes when I pulled the brush out and saw it coated with a very pretty bright blue color.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Ok so blue isnt my color. But, this product stays put all day, I havent had any issues with running of mascara. It would be gorgeous on another skin tone!
* i recieved this product complimentary to test and / or review from Influenster.
Eloisa T.
Miami Beach, FL
Love the color. My eyelashes look super long. Item is perfect. I have brown colored eyes. Very easy to use, not messy. Would definitely recommend for a different look I would buy again.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
I am giving this a 4 star review because I found that I needed many coats to even see the blue. I also had an adverse reaction to it but that's not common- I just have really sensitive eyes. I feel like this would work beautifully if you had blonde lashes.
Hanna H.
I instantly fell in love when I put in on. This mascara has been around for ages and I was so excited to see that they were venturing out and doing blue. It was super easy to apply, the brush is perfect for getting every lash without clumping. I would recommend this mascara to anyone anyways, but the blue is perfect for anyone who loves to play with color
Diana C.
Definitely a reliable and effective mascara to carry daily with you!  I've been loyal typically to other brands; however, this will definitely be on the top of my list when shopping for msacara in the future.  Definitely recommend because of cost and ease of application and lasting wear!
Angelica G.
Ontario, CA
It's really only worth 3 but I do love the color. It's easy to use and didn't feel to heavy on my lashes. For a free sample it's a great size. The color just didn't pop as much as I was hoping it would, probably need to invest in a white base again. This full size sample will last me a good while.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.