BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Hanna H.
I instantly fell in love when I put in on. This mascara has been around for ages and I was so excited to see that they were venturing out and doing blue. It was super easy to apply, the brush is perfect for getting every lash without clumping. I would recommend this mascara to anyone anyways, but the blue is perfect for anyone who loves to play with color
Mariah F.
Aiken, SC
I love Maybelline and I was really excited that Maybelline was bringing this product back but it was a big let down for me. I first tried it on my upper lashes but the formula is very watery and difficult to work with. I then attempted to use it on my lower lash line as a pop of color but still found it hard to work with, so I ended up pairing it with some blue shadow.

Pros: Cute packaging, beautiful bold/vibrant color

Cons: Formula is too watery and not thick enough so that it applies to the lashes well.

The idea of this product is a great one! I love the color and I would love to purchase this mascara if the formula was redone.

I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara free for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
I am giving this a 4 star review because I found that I needed many coats to even see the blue. I also had an adverse reaction to it but that's not common- I just have really sensitive eyes. I feel like this would work beautifully if you had blonde lashes.
Sara S.
Slaughter, LA
I just tried out my complimentary Maybelline Great Lash Blue! It works amazing☺ ️I was skeptical that it wouldn't make my eyes pop since they're already blue, but I was wrong! My eyes pop even more and it goes on with ease and would look great on anybody.
Eloisa T.
Miami Beach, FL
Love the color. My eyelashes look super long. Item is perfect. I have brown colored eyes. Very easy to use, not messy. Would definitely recommend for a different look I would buy again.
Aida C.
Lancaster, PA
I was super disappointed with this mascara. It did nothing for my lashes except for give them a slightly blue color. It did not lengthen or add volume to my lashes. If anything it made them look worse than they do naturally. This product was sent to me complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes
Brittany W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Packaging is 100. I love the product, it has a great formula. It really lengthens my lashes and give them more shape. I received the shade royal blue, and it's really only got a hint of blue. In low light it could definitely pass as a black mascara. I was sent the product by influenster.
Jessica H.
Russellville, AL
I got this in one of my boxes and let me just say. I have NEVER gotten more compliments. I wear purple scrubs to work and a lot of times mascara is all I wear. This makes my green eyes pop so much! I love it and would highly HIGHLY recommend it for anyone!
Mikaili J.
This mascara is pretty good. It made my eyelashes longer and it curled them. I wish the color showed up more. The color was only in a few spots. I still think it is a good mascara and I would definitely recommend this product. It adds a good pop of color!
Tania F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
First time using a blue mascara and it's amazing. I'm already a big fan of the Maybelline Great Lash formula! The blue is definitely something new for me and I am loving it. Thanks to Influenster I am able to try this myself. The blue is subtle, in my opinion, so it's perfect for almost everyday wear.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.