BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Isabella H.
Sparks, NV
I never thought blue mascara would be for me, but the free sample from VoxBox totally changed my mind. It's perfect for wearing on a night out on the town. The box was gorgeous. The eyeliner applies beautifully. I will definitely be purchasing myself one!
Joanna D.
Astoria, NY
I wore the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara to brunch with friends and it was a fun pop of color! For me, this is definitely not everyday wear material but is fun for a change on the weekends. The blue color was much more subtle than I anticipated which was pleasantly surprising.

* I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara from Influenster for testing purposes.
Mariah F.
Aiken, SC
I love Maybelline and I was really excited that Maybelline was bringing this product back but it was a big let down for me. I first tried it on my upper lashes but the formula is very watery and difficult to work with. I then attempted to use it on my lower lash line as a pop of color but still found it hard to work with, so I ended up pairing it with some blue shadow.

Pros: Cute packaging, beautiful bold/vibrant color

Cons: Formula is too watery and not thick enough so that it applies to the lashes well.

The idea of this product is a great one! I love the color and I would love to purchase this mascara if the formula was redone.

I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara free for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
Omggg i love it !!! It give u a whole new look !!! I mascara sent from the gods seriously !! Haha ! A little clumpy but amazinggg !! Seriously recommend this to everyone !!
Sara S.
Slaughter, LA
I just tried out my complimentary Maybelline Great Lash Blue! It works amazing☺ ️I was skeptical that it wouldn't make my eyes pop since they're already blue, but I was wrong! My eyes pop even more and it goes on with ease and would look great on anybody.
Bella D.
This mascara is defently a great water proof mascara it has been In all the top mascara's I personally tend to have a problem with how it applies it makes my lashes go together like miniature triangles. Other than that though this mascara is an amazing buy
Jessica H.
Russellville, AL
I got this in one of my boxes and let me just say. I have NEVER gotten more compliments. I wear purple scrubs to work and a lot of times mascara is all I wear. This makes my green eyes pop so much! I love it and would highly HIGHLY recommend it for anyone!
Nicole C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am very fond of maybelline they dont upset me too much. My eye color is blueish and greenish and the black mascara fits me great. I usually buy it from target or rite aid. Its pretty to apply and use. I would most definitely buy it again if i needed to.
Tania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
First time using a blue mascara and it's amazing. I'm already a big fan of the Maybelline Great Lash formula! The blue is definitely something new for me and I am loving it. Thanks to Influenster I am able to try this myself. The blue is subtle, in my opinion, so it's perfect for almost everyday wear.
Lissie D.
College Park, MD
Honestly, not my favorite mascara. I was excited for the color to help bring out my blue eyes, but the pigmentation isn't bright enough. I've used it twice and have no desire to use it again. There also wasnt enough volume for my liking, I like big lashes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.