BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Emilee R.
I wanted to like this because it seems everyone likes Great Lash Mascara, but it is so dry and it makes my eyelashes feel like straw. I feel like I had to really work to make my eyelashes look long at all. Plus the blue shade is a little too out there for me.
Loni F.
I really love colored mascara so I was excited to test this for free from influenster. It really makes the eyes pop. The application is smooth and easy. No issues with smearing or running. The end look is great.
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD
This is a awesome blue mascara! The wand is WONDERFUL... OMG!! I've tried many of blue mascaras and this right here has now made its way to the top of my vanity.. I need green,and purple in this formula!
Victoria C.
Jacksonville, NC
While I really do like the formula of the mascara, personally I'm not crazy about the color. If you're someone who enjoys bold eyes, you'll love this product! Not clumpy, gives your lashes enough fullness! If you're looking for a fun mascara, check this out!!
Stephani T.
Chubbuck, ID
I wasn't too sure about the blue color of the Mascara but it is so fun! Its really blue at first but isn't as noticeable after it dries. It goes on smooth but doesn't build up as much as I like. It's perfect for a fun little pop of color!
Marcella M.
I received this to test out for free from Influenster. This review is my own. I have always loved this mascara. However, blue is NOT really my style. I did test it and I do like it just not an everyday color for me. Thank you Influenster for sending it to me!
Margarita R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this GREAT LASH MASCARA in ROYAL BLUE !! Love the pop of color, Adds a little bit of extra to your makeup look ! Awesome formula, glides smoothly to perfection. I appreciate maybelline cosmetics and influenster for the chance to try this product for free.
Mayci D.
I love the fun blue mascara!! But I needed to apply a couple of coats to get it to where I wanted my lashes to look! It's a little sticky and I don't know if I would actually use blue mascara on a day to day basis. But if you want a fun color this is for you!
Nidia G.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Perfect mascara for the summer! Adding a pop of color to my dark brown eyes is so fun! I love how many complements I have gotten it's so unique and different so people love to ask me what product it is! 😇
Jacqueline H.
Saint Johns, FL
Overall, this is a great mascara. I am a huge fan of maybelline and this is probably one of the best mascaras I have ever tried from them... Not loving the blue color so much though. I have brown eyes and it just looks weird on me. Would definitely recommend though
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.