BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
It was nice to see them bring back the royal blue Great Lash mascara,  I had an issue with the blue being very prominent on my lashes though.  Took lots of coverage to get the blue I really wanted and still it you can see my black lashes through it.  The color was a little streaky and didn't go on consistently.
Sadie J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I tested this product out from my voxbox. At first I was very excited for blue mascara... I noticed this mascara was not very effective for in regards to the blue tint. It curled my lashes very well for a basic mascara. I would recommend the basic black mascara.
Brandi Z.
I love the stunning blue that this gives to my lashes. It stays on and doesn't smudge all day long. The wand also helps separate my lashes so that the mascara doesn't clump on them. I really love this look.
Sheila E.
Hiram
I do like this because it does add volume to your eye lashes. I also like the wand that it comes with. As far as it lasting it does not last all day like others that I have used. I have only used it a few times. I would recommend it to people who want long lashs
Caitlin R.
El Paso, TX
definitely needs a white or light colored base before if not it looks navy!!
aBut I still use it every day love hat it used the same brush as the black one and of course we got it free so it's even better !
Victoria C.
Jacksonville, NC
While I really do like the formula of the mascara, personally I'm not crazy about the color. If you're someone who enjoys bold eyes, you'll love this product! Not clumpy, gives your lashes enough fullness! If you're looking for a fun mascara, check this out!!
Rachel W.
I didn't think this mascara was that great. I got it for free to try out with Influenster. I just think the idea of blue mascara is an unrealistic thing. I am not trying to be a space alien you know? I have hazel eyes and it does nothing for me honestly.
Mayci D.
I love the fun blue mascara!! But I needed to apply a couple of coats to get it to where I wanted my lashes to look! It's a little sticky and I don't know if I would actually use blue mascara on a day to day basis. But if you want a fun color this is for you!
Jessica B.
Burleson , TX
Really loved this mascara it gave my lashes volume and a hint of blue to make my eyes pop. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars I just wish more of the blue would show. I was given this for free.
Marcella M.
I received this to test out for free from Influenster. This review is my own. I have always loved this mascara. However, blue is NOT really my style. I did test it and I do like it just not an everyday color for me. Thank you Influenster for sending it to me!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.