BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Merideth G.
Austin, TX
I received this product for free as a part of Influenster to try it out. It's a decent mascara at a reasonable price and I have used the black mascara before. However, the blue color did not show up on my dark eyelashes so I was pretty disappointed overall.
Sadie J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I tested this product out from my voxbox. At first I was very excited for blue mascara... I noticed this mascara was not very effective for in regards to the blue tint. It curled my lashes very well for a basic mascara. I would recommend the basic black mascara.
Shauna M.
Morganfield, KY
I received this product for free but was not paid for the review. This is a good mascara, it gives a good about of volume and did not feel bulky or clumpy. Blue isn't the color I would normally go for, but it would be good for a dramatic look or a themed party.
Magdalene H.
Works well enough but I'd like it better if it was a darker blue, like navy. It doesn't do much for thickening or lengthening my lashes, just turns them a bright blue. It's kind of cool for halloween or maybe layered with another mascara. But it's pretty meh.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Love the staple pink and green Maybelline mascara! Although, this mascara is supposed to be royal blue, and I could barely see a tint of blue. It's still one of the best drug store mascaras, but the color won't show with darker skin and lash tones. I received this complimentary product for reviewing purposes.
Brandi Z.
I love the stunning blue that this gives to my lashes. It stays on and doesn't smudge all day long. The wand also helps separate my lashes so that the mascara doesn't clump on them. I really love this look.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I only give it three starts strictly because of color. I don't love the blue. I prefer the natural look so I won't be using this product again. The coverage and application i would rate 4 stars just because like a lot of mascaras it clumps a little more than I'd like. Overall good product, just not a fan of the color.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Sheila E.
Hiram
I do like this because it does add volume to your eye lashes. I also like the wand that it comes with. As far as it lasting it does not last all day like others that I have used. I have only used it a few times. I would recommend it to people who want long lashs
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
The color was a vibrant beautiful blue. But the consistency didn't hold very well. It lasted maybe a few hours and then wasn't blue anymore. I reapplied every few hours. I would only use this on special occasion because of the color, but it was an okay product.
Courtney H.
I was expecting the color to be darker and not so bright! But the color looks beautiful once applied to the lashes I could barely tell unless in certain lighting I had on blue mascara. It went on very smooth and looked great! I recommend this to people who like a little extra sass or color to their outfit/day!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.