BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aissha A.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara complimentary in my first voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes. I always wanted to try the Great lash mascara as it has been America's favorite for 40 years and it's so inexpensive. I was very impressed by the first application and how it made my lashes look fuller but not clump together. I used two coats of it as I like a good amount of mascara but even one would be good for a natural everyday look. The formula is excellent, it glides on well with the lash building brush. I think it's a great quality product and very affordable. I would definitely repurchase it in black since blue doesn't compliment my medium skin tone. It's worth a purchase.

**Update on the product**
I used it again recently and it didn't go well. This was my second application and as I was putting it on my second eye, the first one turned red and watery. Right away I took it off and washed my face. After a few hours it settled down but I had a delayed reaction and had to go see my doctor for it.  I was able to get in touch with Maybelline in regards to this. I think it's the specific product that I received that might be damaged or I am just sensitive to it but regardless I think its a great product for the price.  My experience with it doesn't necessarily mean someone else might have the same experience with it.
Jillian P.
i absolutely loved this product. this mascara is great for the summer the blue is a great pop of color for the eye and looks great on everyone. this mascara stays on all day and doesn't lose its vibrancy all day. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
none n.
california
My go to mascara of all time!! I don't ever really buy any other mascara because this mascara does the exact job and is easy to use and apply. Love the different style of brush you can choose from. I highly recommend, affordable! Purchase mine at Walmart or walgreens
Ellie Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
I really enjoyed this product! Especially for a simple no make up look it adds a great touch to a simple look. You do need to use mascara primer with this product if you want the full color effect. Personally I use it with out the primer for a more subtle look.
Jessica R.
Allentown, PA
I really like the fact that this mascara is blue!! I feel like it makes my eyes look lighter! I applied it ontop of a primer and it intensified the color even more! I don't have long lashes so it would've been even better if there were fibers! Still a great buy!!
Janica B.
Nashville, TN
It had been so long since I used great lash. I enjoyed the pop of blue color. My only criticism is that I wish the formula was a little more wet. Overall, I enjoyed the brush, packagaing and application of the mascara. I would definitely purchase it myself because it is a good product at an affordable price.
Kylie C.
Rowlett, TX
Got this is my Influenster voxbox!! So exciting,p! Thank you! I was really nervous about this blue, but it wasn't that bad! It showed up decently, and made my eyes pop!! Don't be nervous to try! Worked great with my blue/green eyes! Everyone should try it!!
Alexis T.
Franklin, WV
Love love love the royal blue!! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara so different but awesome! Thanks @influenster for the freebie! It's long lasting and makes your eyes pop! Recommend 10/10!!
Tricia F.
Wantagh, NY
Loved this! Very natural look, adds great volume. The blue is a subtle pop of color that can definitely be worn every day. I have brown eyes and it really complimented them. Will definitely keep using this!
Keyshanna A.
Irvington , NJ
This color is so vibrant and pretty , I'm not use to wearing different color mascaras but this one was amazing. The formula goes on nice and smooth and last all night, I wore it to my graduation and received lots of compliments, would definitely recommend.
I received this mascara complimentary from Influenster
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.