Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
America's best-selling mascara is back...in BLUE! Great Lash Royal Blue gives a pop of color that flatters all eye colors.
Water/Aqua, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Quaternium-22, Simethicone, Butylparaben
Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Micasee more...
Top Questions See all 362 Q&A
- "love the way it makes my eyes pop! it has the perfect brush to go along with it. it has a great value and is not too pricey either. would really recommend this to anyone who wants their eyeslashes to have more volume." in 363 reviews
I really enjoyed getting to try it. Sadly, you couldn't really see it on my dark eyelashes and the wand wasn't very good for applying, it would look great on someone with blonde thick lashes. I'm going to give it another try with a different wand that didn't come with it. It would also help if the mascara was a little bit thicker formula.
@influenster @maybelline @InfluensterVox #GreatLashBlue
So I received this product for free for my honest review. I applied it on as I would any mascara, building it up with multiple coats and added some blue eyeshadow on my bottom lash line to try to make the blue color pop more. The bottom right picture was taken within a macro lens so you can see it with more detail.
* Cute pop of blue
* Color pay off is poor unless in person
* Does not show well in pictures (standard iPhone 7 lens)
* Does not provide the length and/or volume other mascaras do
* I wouldn't recommend this product to my family and friends simply because even if the length and volume is lacking, at least if the color pay off was vibrant I would be ok with it. That being said I love other Maybelline products and swear by their FitMe foundation and powd
I did give the product a fair chance, however. I thought, "Hey, it's still pretty and it look cool on the lower lashes!" So I wore it for a few hours. At that point my eyes started to burn and water. The mascara was running everywhere and crumbling.
To be completely honest, I've never tried a worse mascara lol. Please note that I do not have sensitive eyes and have never had an issue with burning before.
I'm not bashing this product, only being honest! I'm sure it works great for others!:)
(I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.). Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos