BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea B.
Eaton, OH
This mascara was okay. I wish the applicator was a bit bigger. It took a lot of coats to cover my lashes and get the full blue effect. even after I had it on, the color dulled down a lot after a few hours of way. But i still think this is a super fun and wearable color!
Lara Ellen P.
Northport, AL
I have always liked Great Lash Mascara. Adding Blue to the line up was a Winning combination. I have blue eyes so that gives a little extra pop to them! It is easy to apply, last all day, and is perfect for day or night use. I would highly recommend giving it a try!
Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
LOVE this product!!! The color is gorgeous and is a perfect pop of color!!! It's available at pretty much every drugstore - which is a plus! I love how it makes my lashes longer and more full! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Ashley M.
Hickory, NC
I received this in my influenster box box. The blue color is gorgeous and made my brown eyes pop. It worked well with black or blue eyeliner. I liked it with the blue eyeliner and my too faced peanut butter and jelly eyeshadow pallet for a fun look on the weekend.
Ali D.
Stockton , CA
The packaging was amazing. It's very cute and compact. I have dark brown eyes but the mascara made them pop. I've never used colored mascara other than black. The down side it that you have to build the color up. I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes and I am so into this product. I like to do a neutral look on the top of my eyes with normal black mascara and then put blue eyeshadow with this blue mascara on the bottom. It's a cute summertime look
Melissa G.
Merced, CA
Thanks to @influenster for sending me this complimentary #voxbox so I could test it and review. #maybelline has been one of my go to mascaras as a professional for 15 years! I love the royal blue it's a great way to add pop to any color eye! For the color to have the most pop be sure to prime with a lash primer!
Melissa F.
Knoxville, TN
I loved this mascara that I received in the #greatlashblue voxbox! The color was perfect and added a boldness to my look. I will definitely use this product when going out on the town. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to add a little color to their look!
Alexandra M.
Collinsville, IL
I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FOR FREE.
I used this mascara over my usual stuff, and it gave a nice subtle tint to my lashes. I have blue eyes, and using this product by itself really amplifies everything; a little extreme for me, but great with other products!
Maria Q.
el paso
I loved these products ! The blue mascara is so vibrant but great for every day use and the eyeliner glides on so easily ! I received these complimentary products to review and I must say I am quite pleased.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.