BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Alma Z.
San Antonio , Tx
This is the first product I've received and I loved it! I love blue and the theme was blue! Definitely long lasting! & the packaging was awesome! I am keeping the box :) I recommend this product! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
J S.
I love Maybelline Great Lash, but this blue is a little bright for me. It's like NEON blue. It still has the great qualities of Great Lash, but I wish it was more of a navy/dark blue color. With my lighter skintone, it did not look appropriate for daytime wear.
Alexia R.
I received the maybelline great last mascara in blue for free to review and I love the formula so much, but pigmentation can be better. I have dark lashes so the blue mascara looks black. Other than that i really recommend it. I would totally by more of these mascaras.
Adel I.
Marquette , MI
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Maybelline. This mascara did not have a problem with staying on and lasting a long time. It also was a perfect little pop of color that wasn't too much. I do wish that this product also lengthened your lashes.
Carly G.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This mascara was definitely different from what I'm used to. I've never used colored mascara before, but the blue was actually a really nice color! It complimented my blue eyes really well. I don't think I'd wear it to work in an office setting, but I would totally wear it if I was going out to a club or to hang out with friends. The downside of the mascara was the actual application of the serum turns out clumpy. It hung strangely on my eyelashes. Maybe if I had curled them it would be more visible. I was really glad that I got to try Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara!
Deena D.
I liked this product as it was unique and easy to use. This product left my eyes looking stunning and ready for a night out. The wear was long-lasting and the color was beautiful, it was my first time trying this product and  I would definitely purchase again!
Kimberley Z.
The color is amazing if you have light lashes or a light shade of brown. On dark brown or black hair it does not show very well. I also wish that they would formulate a different brush to help make it less clumpy. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but opinions are my own.
Aubrey N.
Fruitland, MD
The application was easy and made my eyelashes look longer. My only problem was that I felt as if you couldn't really tell that it was blue, since my eyelashes are already dark. I probably would not buy this product just because if I want color on my eyelashes I know it would not show up as bright as I would hope.
Heaven G.
Philadelphia, PA
I recieved the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara and the eyeliner complimentary by influensters and I can say that I loved the Blue Mascara it was something that I would not have bought before  it is different but now I consider buying it. It's real cute and stylish and make your eyes pop, I would recommend but I didn't really like the eyeliner it chipped so fast and had to be pressed hard to see the eyeliner on your eyes.
Mary A.
Alexandria, VA
Wow! I did not think I would like this! I've never been very adventurous with colors and my makeup, but this blue is so subtle yet so defining, I'm all for it. It looks REALLY blue when you first open it. But, if you're going for a simple look but what a bit something extra this is the mascara for you!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.