BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Liz P.
Absolutely love this mascara! Perfect shade of blue for brown eyes. This is definitely going to be my go to mascara for fun, summer nights! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Meagan L.
Lowell, MA
I really enjoyed getting this product to review for free, it seems so fun! I wish it were a deeper blue and that it coated more evenly. It took some time to make sure that the blue was coating everything and I think for some people to be happy they will need to add multiple coats or a white lash primer underneath.
Ashlyn D.
Bedminster, NJ
This mascara is super pigmented and really defines and magnifies every lash. The color is great, it's much more wearable than I thought it was going to be with my Hazel eyes. The formula is great and I'll definitely be using this for some special effects makeups!
Brooke J.
I seriously love the product. It lengthens my lashes and it gives a nice pop of blue. The blue is very settle and it only shows up in the sun or on light colored lashes. I would repurchase it except for the fact it is not cruelty free. I received mine from influenster.
Erin O.
hedgesville, WV
This mascara is very pretty I tested it out for a couple days. At first I didn't think it was very blue at all because I have very dark lashes but the more I used it the brighter it got. Also it takes a little bit longer than the usual mascara I use to dry completely
Greys R.
Otis, OR
Hello! If you weren't in love with this mascara at some point in you life than I don't know what you've been doing! Lol this was my go to mascara back in the day when I couldn't afford anything. It really works thought. Made my lashes more voluminous and gave them length.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Great Lash is definitely THE classic mascara. The Royal Blue gives it a fun, hip twist without being too out there. It applies thin and doesn't make your lashes look clumpy. It is easy to apply and remove, which is great at the end of the day. I definitely recommend :)
Sabira H.
If you do not have a primer the color would not show up as much on black eyelashes like it didn't on mine but if you keep on reapplying it until you see something you might end up seeing the blue. The packaging was simple just like the rest of the great lash products.
Mackenzie H.
Birmingham, AL
I've used Great Lash mascara before, but in black. It's a great mascara! I'm just not sold on the blue color of it. I have blue eyes so theoretically it would make my eyes pop more, but I'm just not a fan of the color. It's too blue, and a little too eccentric for me.
Katy H.
Tulsa, OK
I've generally never been a fan of this classic mascara. That being said, I love that colored mascaras are making a comeback! I like this shade of blue, bright enought to show up, but not so bright htat it makes you look like you're getting ready for a rave! Lol. I would like to see other brands delve into colored mascaras like purple and teal! *I received a complimentray sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.