BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Cody W.
Plymouth, MI
I think the formula is great. The color, eh not so much. It made my lashes look long and beautiful, but I really just do not like the color. I would totally buy this, but not in royal blue I would go for black. This was given to me complimentary. I would recommend. It'd be a fun look for a festival, concert or party!
claire d.
astoria, NY
This is great for a bold, dramatic look but not so much for an everyday thing. The color comes out really well, but it doesn't add length or volume to your lashes. I would recommend this to those who want to experiment on their looks but for those who seek natural, no, because it's obviously blue.
Maria De Jesus B.
I am obsessed with Maybelline products. I love using Maybelline's Great Lash in shade Royal Blue! <3 Such a fun color for playing up my eyelashes with that dash of Royal Blue! Makes your eyes look sensational!!! I love to pair it with colorful Maybelline eyeshadows!
Callie Mae G.
I love this mascara so much! It doesn't run or smear and it dries quickly, which is a something I look for in a mascara. It doesn't flake or hurt my eyes either. I don't have many occasions where I can wear a blue mascara, but the product itself is totally worth 5 stars. It's something great and unique to have in my collection. I was sent it free to try out, and I am just amazed.
Jenaya K.
Carmichael, CA
Great mascara! Perfect for something a little edgy and fun without have to be to scared to try and mess up cause it's mascara, you can't! Affordable product and great brand! Would recommend to anyone wanting to try something different but don't want to get too carried away!
Libby S.
Dayton, OH
As a fan of Maybelline and particularly their Great Lash mascara I was excited to try it! I love the packaging and the formula of the product. However, the color didn't show up or distribute evenly on my lashes. Though I wouldn't right off the product. I just believe it would work better for someone with lighter eyelashes.
Sarah E.
I received this product for free in the Maybelline Vox Box. Just like the original black Great Lash Mascara, the blue is amazing! This would be great for an everyday pop of color or for a more colorful look. The blue color looked great with my blue eyes, but I would recommend this mascara to people of any eye color.
Kavina D.
Oakland, CA
I was disappointed with this product. I just may be more into really black dark mascara. My eyes are dark brown and so is my hair. If the mascara was more dramatic I would have been happier. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jennifer G.
Riverside, IL
The color of this mascara is fantastic!  The blue is vibrant and has a great pigmentation.  It lasts all day.  My only complaint is that it doesn't add much length or volume.  It is definitely a great mascara to add a little pop of color or to add to a fun new look!  For the cost, it is a good buy!
Cailin H.
I received this product free from Influenster to test and I have blue eyes so this product makes my eyes POP! I love how smooth it applies, and it doesn't clump one bit. It is super easy to take off which I love and can be matched with any look you want for the day. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.