BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Claire W.
Washington, DC
It makes my lashes look so long and full and gorgeous!! The blue is subtle but I love it like that because it allows for more versatility! I got it free in my VoxBox and I'm in love. I definitely would get it again!
Jenaya K.
Carmichael, CA
Great mascara! Perfect for something a little edgy and fun without have to be to scared to try and mess up cause it's mascara, you can't! Affordable product and great brand! Would recommend to anyone wanting to try something different but don't want to get too carried away!
Angela S.
Belmont, NC
I absolutely love this mascara! The blue is actually very noticeably blue and really makes your eyes pop. I also liked that this mascara did not clump my lashes together but instead went on pretty easy. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something a little more edgy or wanting to try something a little different.
Maria De Jesus B.
I am obsessed with Maybelline products. I love using Maybelline's Great Lash in shade Royal Blue! <3 Such a fun color for playing up my eyelashes with that dash of Royal Blue! Makes your eyes look sensational!!! I love to pair it with colorful Maybelline eyeshadows!
alexandra k.
Toledo
Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara is so easy to apply and use! Its the perfect thing to use when trying to change up your look. The only thing needed to improve would be the wand size! The price is low compared to the great value you receive, and I would buy it again!
Edie A.
Macungie, PA
I like the color but for my make up purposes I would not usually wear it. This is my second time using a Great Lash branded item and I was not impressed by the formula. I have blue eyes so a blue mascara isn't the ideal color. I would not purchase this item on my own.
Shoshanna D.
Paramus, NJ
I really like this mascara! I love the original and the fact that they came out with a blue color is great. It's not something you would wear everyday but it's still nice. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Cindy P.
Killeen, TX
I just received Maybelline Great Lash Blue in exchange for my opinion on the product.
I'm not a big makeup girl so this makes me feel like I'm putting on clown makeup. I will say though, that I do like the packaging, the applicator and how smoothly it applies to my lashes. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Lola G.
This mascara reminds me so much of when I was in college, I loved using blue mascara. And I already love this mascara in black, so when I received this one, I was too excited to try it. Didn't disappoint, maybelinne never goes wrong with mascara. I'll definitely buy again.
Cody W.
Plymouth, MI
I think the formula is great. The color, eh not so much. It made my lashes look long and beautiful, but I really just do not like the color. I would totally buy this, but not in royal blue I would go for black. This was given to me complimentary. I would recommend. It'd be a fun look for a festival, concert or party!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.