BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julie S.
I received this mascara complimentary thru influenster voxbox this last week and am pretty fond of it. What I like about this mascara is that it fans out your lashes making them look fuller, but it does not clump your lashes at all. The brush provides the perfect amount of mascara. I would suggest using a couple layers for a more full look but I really like the structure of the brush and how stellar my lashes looked. I was hesitant about the color...royal blue on my eyes isn't something that i would normally turn to but I found that it isn't super noticeable when I combine it with the black eyeliner. If I'm wearing the mascara alone, you can tell it is blue but it isn't this overwhelming blue color that makes you want to wash your eyes off right away! This mascara isn't waterproof and comes off easily with a baby wipe. I only wore it for a few hours and there was no pool or crying involved so I can't speak at length about its stay power but it did get me thru a girls night out without me looking worse for wear at the end of the night! Overall, I recommend! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Blake C.
Okay so I have naturally long eyelashes but it's hard to find mascara that really accentuates my natural lashes. This mascara does just that!! I was so excited to receive this amazing mascara for free in my first ever VoxBox! At first I was scared to try it because it was BLUE, but once I put it on I immediately fell in love. The blue isn't so crazy bright where you feel silly wearing it, it's just bright enough to be bold and fun, but still dark enough to wear on a daily basis. I love the quality of this mascara and I love how long lasting it is. It separates and lengthens my lashes so well and although I got it for free, knowing just how affordable this mascara is, makes me so excited to repurchase. I may even go back and grab this same iconic mascara in black! Overall, this is an incredible product that I can't wait to wear more of. Thanks again to Maybelline and Influenster for giving me this incredible blue mascara for FREE! 10/10 would recommend to a friend! And omg how cute is this packaging. It's the iconic great lash packaging that everyone loves! I truly can't wait to wear this product again!
Dorthy T.
I've always loved this mascara. It's my go to and the basic one I always use. My eye color is brown and even though I have short eyelashes that point downward, they managed to make it look great with just a few swipes.
Kayla B.
Johnson City, TN
I am obsessed I love the blue mascara! It adds a pop of color to any look!! It's exactly the change up you neee in your everyday make up life! One of my photos I have it on my lower lashes! I love it
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY
The Maybelline Royal Blue Mascara was very interesting. I was exited to try out a new and vivid color. But when i received the item and applied it on my lashes, it was not very pigmented and sort of hard to tell it was actually royal blue. Besides that i think the Royal Blue Mascara is fun and different, i would recommend if you're a risk taker. I did receive the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara for testing purposes but these opinions are my own.
Jenny B.
Irvine, CA
I love the blue color as it gives this dramatic look and pops your eyes a lot! It lasts all day and makes my lashes appear thicker too! It looks good in photos especially outdoors selfie :) experience. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes.
Morgan I.
Orange, TX
Blue mascara!? I don't have to say much more than that to encourage a frightening thought.. However! This long-lasting hue of blue is so great! I love the pop of color it gives next to my green eyes. I have fallen in love with this product and will be buying it when it runs out.
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
Received this product free for testing purposes and loved it! I was skeptical of the color at first but it does not look crazy in any way. It really makes the white of my eyes and the green in my irises stand out. The formula is smooth and made my lashes look sooo long and pretty.
Emelin C.
Limeira , SC
This is an amazing mascara, I usually just use black mascara but after I tried this one I decide that I need to have it with me! Whenever I want to look cool I use it. It last for a long time, and make me look awesome.
Morgan T.
Savannah, GA
this mascara is a classic. i remember using this in middle school and now in college, i still use it. definitely one of my faves! the blue color is definitely an edgy look for me. i won't wear the blue for everyday use, but for a night out, it will definitely be my pop of color!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.