BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Brianne D.
N Charleston, SC
Classic look with a new pop, I liked it but was not in love with how the results came out. Good for a night out or just a selfie photo opportunity but it wouldn't last an entire work day. I would recommend this for beauty bloggers who prob know how to make this the best look possible
Maggie S.
Des Moines, IA
I'm not a huge fan of colored mascaras; that is just my personal preference tho. However, This one is nice! It adds a nice pop of color to a look without being very dramatic! I put it on my lower lashes and it took the look to a whole new level. I would definitely recommend this if you are someone who likes a little pop to your looks!
Madeline C.
Doylestown
I used to used this mascara everyday when i started wearing makeup but not as much now. I have hazel eyes. I dont use this product a lot anymore but when i did i thought it worked fine. It is kinda long lasting. I would recommend this product to someone who just started doing makeup.
Beatriz F.
Santo André , São Paulo
I received it from received Maybelline for free and I just loved it! I already have big eyelashes and I was kind afraid that with it was going to be a little fake, but it didn't. It looks natural and really pretty! All my friends asked me where did I get it cause they also want one!
Lia K.
Today I received my box and I received this product! First time user! Im a brunette so it's not that obvious that it is blue but it gives a small glow! I'm not a huge fun because it doesn't really do much to your eye lashes but I like that it is something different..something blue!
Jade D.
I like Maybelline mascaras and always have because they are such good quality for low price. I also loved colored mascaras. That being said this doesn't make you look like Mila Kunis, but the color quality and "pop" are nice. I love the blue and it shows up decently on my eyelashes.
Jordan M.
Midway, AL
I received this mascara for free through Influenster. With my blue eyes, I thought this bright blue mascara would make them really pop, but it wasn't obvious that the mascara was blue. This product doesn't make my eyelashes as lush as others do, but it's good for a toned down look.
Kimberly C.
Belton, SC
I love this formula! I received this mascara for free in my voxbox and I love it. I love the way it gives my lashes a fanned out look. Even though my hair is naturally very dark the blue still showed up. I would buy again.
Lindsay Z.
Lombard, IL
I've enjoyed using this, as I have used it in the past. I wish the color payoff was eve more astounding.  It's easy to use, but does nothing for volume or length. I have had several people, including my boyfriend, notice that my lashes were blue, but this definitely isn't my "go-to" mascara. i might repurchase, i might not.
Cerus M.
Troy
Having long, thick lashes this product does not work well for me.  The shape of the brush was ok but there were several dips needed to cover my lashes.  I bought it in store so the packaging was clean without tears.  I would not recommend Maybelline Great Lash Mascara.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.