BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jaewon B.
Atlanta, GA
I have oil prone skin and straight lashes so I prefer waterproof because it holds the curl better and doesn't flake. That being said, really not in love with this product. It smudged and I'm not a huge fan of wild lash colors. All in all, okay formula but not my go-to even if it was black.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
I received this product for free thanks to influenster...and I was pleasantly surprised. It has a gorgeous blue hue to it. After drying and in certain lights it does look black and that makes me wish it was MORE vibrant. I'm not a big fan of the applicator and I had to apply a few coats but it did make my lashes look really long and spidery!
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
I recieved free mascara from Influenster to try it out. This mascara goes on super bright, but it's not noticeably blue from a distance. I have blue-gray eyes and I do think this color looks good on me. I do wish that the mascara brush was a different style though. I'm used to my no-clump style brush.
Claudia N.
Northridge, CA
Upon receiving this amazing complementary product, I knew I had to try it on right away. It was perfect. It made my eye lashes look perfect. I wear mascara daily, and this is one I would/will use every day from now on. And after researching the price, I found that its so affordable!
Ashley G.
Chambersburg , PA
I received this product complimentary from influenster. It was easy to apply and gave my lashes a blue tint, but did not lengthen or thicken them at all. It also came off incredibly easily a few hours later when I cried. I could maybe see using it on top of a black mascara, but not alone.
Cristina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
This is a mascara that is so under rated! I works well to give my lashes volume and you canny best the price point. It's super easy to apply and only requires a few coats to apply. If you are in need of a great drugstore product, this is the perfect mascara to add to your makeup routine.
Shantal C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love the new Maybelline great Lash Royal Blue Mascara!!! I have been on the search for the perfect blue mascara, but unfortunately some are too costly to test out. For that reason, I was so excited that Influenster sent me this mascara for free! I love the color and pigmentation! I has a long wear, and really makes my green eyes pop! It is buildable, so you can wear it everyday and not look crazy, or add more for added drama! I would definitely buy this!
Justine H.
Austin, TX
I received this as a wonderful free gift from influenster. I am not a fan of blue mascara. And I am no longer a fan of great lash after this. This was my GO TO when it came to mascara several years ago and now I just dont understand why I used it for so long. Not my favorite, sorry guys.
Ashleigh B.
This is an iconic beauty staple! The color looks great on all different skin tones. It provides a nice volume to lashes & subtle but fun pop to any makeup look. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMy only complaint is that the vibrancy of the color fades after a few minutes. (I received this product free for testing purposes)
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
I received this free in the mail. Coming from someone who isn't adventurous in trying different colors other than the normal black mascara... I must say I actually LOVE IT! It is very subtle but also bright enough to where it can be noticeable.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.