BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
Such a fun pop of color! Not too drastic, but just enough flare for a little something extra. Applies evenly and is great for lengthening. Also easy to remove after a day's wear. Love it! Thanks for the free tube, @Influenster!
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
I love the blue hue to this mascara I received in my Maybelline voxbox for free. The curl didn't last long with the mascara. It didn't bleed so that's a good thing. My fiance complemented my eye look with the mascara so I will definitely be wearing it again. Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
I recieved free mascara from Influenster to try it out. This mascara goes on super bright, but it's not noticeably blue from a distance. I have blue-gray eyes and I do think this color looks good on me. I do wish that the mascara brush was a different style though. I'm used to my no-clump style brush.
Kristen N.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm obsessed with this! When I got my complimentary mascara I didn't think Blue would be my color (dark brown hair, green eyes), but I tried and it's so cool looking and flattering. This will be such a fun look for the summer, for sure. If you are looking for a unique mascara try this!
Nikki H.
Dayton, OH
I received my complimentary Maybelline mascara and eyeliner so fast! I love this mascara because it is not too bold, just enough for a pop of color for a subtle look. You can't really tell it's blue unless you're in direct light. I loved using this with a Maybelline liquid blue eyeliner.
Vanessa S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I was sooooo excited to receive this product but when I used it, the blue doesn't really show. I know you should use it with a white primer but I would expect to at least see a hint of blue or something when I apply it. I used 3-4 coats and it didn't show as royal blue at all. I'm going to try it with a primer and hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
Ashley G.
Chambersburg , PA
I received this product complimentary from influenster. It was easy to apply and gave my lashes a blue tint, but did not lengthen or thicken them at all. It also came off incredibly easily a few hours later when I cried. I could maybe see using it on top of a black mascara, but not alone.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
I really like this mascara it's definitely blue on your lashes when you're looking up close but from a distance it's really subtle. I fully recommend this if you're looking for a way to make your eyes pop or just a fun bit of color. I received this mascara for review purposes for influenster.
Jennifer H.
I was super pumped about this product but was a little disappointed with it's coverage. I wore it to a wedding and layered it over my regular mascara. Unfortunately it didn't stick too well to the mascara. I did try I without, and while it did give me a bright pop of color, it didn't give me the definition I was hoping for. #greatlashcolor
Claudia N.
Northridge, CA
Upon receiving this amazing complementary product, I knew I had to try it on right away. It was perfect. It made my eye lashes look perfect. I wear mascara daily, and this is one I would/will use every day from now on. And after researching the price, I found that its so affordable!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.