BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kaylan E.
Ambridge, PA
It adds a nice pop of color to any colored eyes. I've used it a few times to give it a fair shot, and it's a good mascara to play with. The formula could be better because it takes me a few minutes to get the full pigment, but it isn't awful. It will be great to use in any fun summer looks!
Mary M.
I was a bit worried at first that it would be very bright blue and it is, if I apply a few coats. But if I just want a little bit of color pop I only apply 2 coats and be sure to wait a few moments between coats to build up the perfect lash. It is now my go to color, perfect for spring.
Shantal C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love the new Maybelline great Lash Royal Blue Mascara!!! I have been on the search for the perfect blue mascara, but unfortunately some are too costly to test out. For that reason, I was so excited that Influenster sent me this mascara for free! I love the color and pigmentation! I has a long wear, and really makes my green eyes pop! It is buildable, so you can wear it everyday and not look crazy, or add more for added drama! I would definitely buy this!
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
I really like this mascara it's definitely blue on your lashes when you're looking up close but from a distance it's really subtle. I fully recommend this if you're looking for a way to make your eyes pop or just a fun bit of color. I received this mascara for review purposes for influenster.
Justine H.
AUSTIN, TX
I received this as a wonderful free gift from influenster. I am not a fan of blue mascara. And I am no longer a fan of great lash after this. This was my GO TO when it came to mascara several years ago and now I just dont understand why I used it for so long. Not my favorite, sorry guys.
Daphney J.
Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.

I'm a big fan of Maybelline products and there is no difference in this product. I like to try different stuff and this is different for me.
Ashleigh B.
This is an iconic beauty staple! The color looks great on all different skin tones. It provides a nice volume to lashes & subtle but fun pop to any makeup look. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMy only complaint is that the vibrancy of the color fades after a few minutes. (I received this product free for testing purposes)
Lashana W.
Philadelphia, PA
Thankfully, the Maybelline Great lash Royal Blue Mascara was not as shocking as I thought it would be. As a relatively conservative make-up wearer I was pleasantly surprised. This mascara added an element of fun and dimension to my lashes without making me look too childish or like a clown. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Cristina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
This is a mascara that is so under rated! I works well to give my lashes volume and you canny best the price point. It's super easy to apply and only requires a few coats to apply. If you are in need of a great drugstore product, this is the perfect mascara to add to your makeup routine.
Vanessa S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I was sooooo excited to receive this product but when I used it, the blue doesn't really show. I know you should use it with a white primer but I would expect to at least see a hint of blue or something when I apply it. I used 3-4 coats and it didn't show as royal blue at all. I'm going to try it with a primer and hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.