BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
Hamilton, NJ
I received Maybelline's Great Lash Blue voxbox for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own!!
I am not usually a colored mascara girl, but this blue was so much fun! I actually have eyelash extensions, so I do not wear mascara on my upper lashes, but I loved this for a pop of color on my lower lashes. I felt like the color was bring enough to see up close, but was not too bring that it took away from the rest of my makeup look. I plan to keep using this as it is a lot of fun for this time of year.
Victoria V.
San Clemente
Welcome back Royal Blue! This mascara is such a fun product. I loved wearing it out with friends, as it really is a conversation starter. It doesn't feel heavy on my lashes like many mascaras do, and it stayed on all night with no issues. I think this will be my new go to when going out. I received this item for free for testing purposes.
Sanjana S.
Just got my mascara and I couldn't wait to try it! I have never put colored mascara on so this was a first and omg this blue looks so good on brown eyes! Maybelline has definitely stepped up their cosmetics--I already love their eyeliners and now I'm so excited for their mascaras!
Kaylan E.
Ambridge, PA
It adds a nice pop of color to any colored eyes. I've used it a few times to give it a fair shot, and it's a good mascara to play with. The formula could be better because it takes me a few minutes to get the full pigment, but it isn't awful. It will be great to use in any fun summer looks!
Mary M.
I was a bit worried at first that it would be very bright blue and it is, if I apply a few coats. But if I just want a little bit of color pop I only apply 2 coats and be sure to wait a few moments between coats to build up the perfect lash. It is now my go to color, perfect for spring.
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
I really don't mind great lash mascara it's affordable and gets the job done. It really wasn't a bright blue but it's ok because I don't think I could pull off the bright blue. So a subtle hint of blue I can deal with. I've used it only once but I will continue to use it. I was glad that Maybelline products because they are one of my favorite brands.
Lizzie S.
Fargo, ND
I have always loved this mascara. It was actually the first one I was introduced to by my mom when i first started applying makeup! It's true the the OG is always the best! I absolutely love it in blue, it adds a fresh pop of color to any look!
Katelyn H.
New Orleans, LA
I really love the shade of this mascara, the blue isn't too bright and it really makes blue eyes pop. However, I do not like the applicator. I do not find it easy to use and it is a really big disappointment when I am used to my Benefit Rollerlash. I would buy Rollerlash in this color though!
Katie B.
Akron, OH
The color is a rich deep blue which provides a subtle yet striking look. I gave this three stars because I do not like bristle mascara applicators and the actual application was minimal unless I wanted chunky mascara. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Audrey B.
Sullivan, WI
I have to admit, I was VERY skeptical about blue mascara. After trying it out, I absolutely LOVE the blue color on my lashes. It's subtle, but very cute. My one complaint is that the brush is too small and I wish it filled out my lashes a bit more. I will definitely continue to use this, but will probably mix it with coats of my black mascara. 4/5
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.