BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Sarah B.
Absolutely love this mascara! My eye color is brown and the blue from the mascara on my dark eye lashes is only bright in the sun. I'm a first time user of the blue but my mom used to only wear it back in the day! We both love it! Great product!!!! Thanks to influenster I got this free in my voxbox!
Gracelyn G.
Wayne, WV
I just got this recently in the vox box & I love it! I was iffy about it at first because I've never used colored mascara, but it looks SUPER cute, it's not too much at all. Can see it best in the lighting. Other than that it stays on great & makes my eyelashes look great. I would def buy again!
Mari M.
This isnt a product that I would buy normally. The funky color plus its not cruelty free. However this was the very first mascara I ever bought so it was a little nostalgic for me. If you are someone who is into to festival makeup or loves to play with color I think you would enjoy this product.
DeAngela R.
Maybelline is awesome! It is the perfect shade of blue. I received this for free through Influenster. When I put it on everyone asked what was different about my makeup. It gave my look a little spunk. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is a nice addition to my makeup collection.
Amber P.
Raleigh , NC
Love this mascara. I've never tried this brand before. It gave me crazy long length and great volume. I'm a mom and 36...So I'm not 100% comfortable with the blue, but for someone younger it would be really fun! #greatlashblue #contest
Katelyn H.
New Orleans, LA
I really love the shade of this mascara, the blue isn't too bright and it really makes blue eyes pop. However, I do not like the applicator. I do not find it easy to use and it is a really big disappointment when I am used to my Benefit Rollerlash. I would buy Rollerlash in this color though!
Kassandra F.
Milpitas, CA
My mother and grandmother grew up using this wand and brand... it's still around so that can only mean one thing it's great! It's also very affordable for my Vox I received blue. IMO it doesn't really look that blue on my eyelashes so I can wear this everyday! But I love this brand it's great and it lasts long leaves my eyelashes looking great
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ
I really don't mind great lash mascara it's affordable and gets the job done. It really wasn't a bright blue but it's ok because I don't think I could pull off the bright blue. So a subtle hint of blue I can deal with. I've used it only once but I will continue to use it. I was glad that Maybelline products because they are one of my favorite brands.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I received this for free through influenster and I was really excited to get to try something so fun as this. Blue mascara is a little bit out there but it's still something that's kind of subtle, blue mascara isn't as unwearable as I would have thought and I actually really enjoy this.
Kaylan E.
Ambridge, PA
It adds a nice pop of color to any colored eyes. I've used it a few times to give it a fair shot, and it's a good mascara to play with. The formula could be better because it takes me a few minutes to get the full pigment, but it isn't awful. It will be great to use in any fun summer looks!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.