BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Samantha J.
fitzgerald , GA
I got to try this product for free with Influenster. I loved the bright blue! The wand is beautiful and bright. Even though my eye lashes do not look as blue as I hoped, it made my eyelashes pop! I would definitely use this again!
Jessica Z.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

In terms of color payoff, I felt it was lacking. It took a lot of mascara for the color to build up enough to show up on my lashes and then it ended up looking clumpy. It would have been better had more color built up with fewer coats for me.
Stephanie v.
Brookhaven, GA
the mascara itself is great but the blue color is too intense for me. if i was going to wear colored mascara i'd prefer a navy or dark purple. but great last itself is an awesome product! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Andrea F.
I love the color of this mascara! It applies great on the lashes and it lasts all day! It's a good value for the price! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue for free/complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own.
Diane M.
Whitley City, KY
This mascara has the perfect shade of blue. I love how the royal blue makes my eyes pop! It flows beautifully with my eyeliner. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family, I would definitely buy this product. 10/10.
Erika D.
South Euclid, OH
Good for a nice burst of color during the weekend or week (if you're in a more creative position), but as soon who works in a super corporate setting and doesn't go out much on weekends, I find that I don't get much wear out of this. It's fun, but definitely not practical for my lifestyle.
Amber P.
Raleigh , NC
Love this mascara. I've never tried this brand before. It gave me crazy long length and great volume. I'm a mom and 36...So I'm not 100% comfortable with the blue, but for someone younger it would be really fun! #greatlashblue #contest
Bianca Z.
7403sw 152nd ave apto 105
This product is incredible and it's really good I have try it but it was not mine it was my friend's mascara but I told her so many times to give it to me because I wanted it but I hope one day I have one for my own so I can use it for me and stop asking for it
Jessica B.
Louisville, KY
It's a fun shade for summertime and made my brown eyes really pop! It's best for a minimal makeup look that's still fresh and fun.I love the original formula and it's been around forever for a reason! I probably wouldn't but this again just because one color mascara is enough for my taste :)
DeAngela R.
Maybelline is awesome! It is the perfect shade of blue. I received this for free through Influenster. When I put it on everyone asked what was different about my makeup. It gave my look a little spunk. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is a nice addition to my makeup collection.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.