BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Bethany G.
Edinburg, TX
This mascara didn't do much for my eyelashes, the packaging is nice and all but my eyelashes didn't look longer nor fuller. The color pigmentation also wasn't that great. I received this product for free and I appreciate that Influenster sent it to me, but I will not be buying this product on my own.Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Marissa E.
Biddeford, ME
Maybelline is a classic go to for good drugstore mascara as is. To see the royal blue come back is so exciting. Voxbox provided me with the product to try for free, for review purposes. I love it! It's the perfect pop of color. My only complaint is how easy it runs with any wetness on your face.
Megan L.
Marietta, GA
I like Great Lash products; however, Royal Blue did not work for me. It's a great idea but this product wasn't visible on my lashes because my lashes are too dark. The color was only visible up close. Application was great. Easy to apply and the brush is great. I hope the formula can be improved. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Laffy C.
Southbridge, MA
Thanks Influenster! The blue mascara is cool but you've got to apply a bunch for it to show! I've tried the eyeliner hours ago and it does smudge a little plus i wish the color was richer in pigment. you have to also line up your eyes over and over and over again for it to look dark & look nice.
Leslie B.
Boston, MA
This product was definitely a product I would gravitate towards because I stick to tend to neutral colors. It was a nice the mascara was a nice blue and the liner was very pigmented! After warring it throughout the day, the mascara did flake off which is something I can't get over in a mascara.
Ashley H.
Chester, VA
I just got this in my free voxbox. I've always loved great lash mascara. I love how bold and yet subtle the blue is, all at the same time. It is a great way to give your eye a pop of color without actually doing your makeup.
Brittany N.
I did not really care for this mascara. The color was great but the mascara itself was very wet and clumped my lashes together and made them look so thin! I was hoping to get the volume I wanted because I loved the fact of having a blue mascara. I'm glad I received this for free to sample and review because it saved me from wasting a money on it.
Diane M.
Whitley City, KY
This mascara has the perfect shade of blue. I love how the royal blue makes my eyes pop! It flows beautifully with my eyeliner. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family, I would definitely buy this product. 10/10.
Keisha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great Lash Blue is a nice mascara.  The blue color doesn't show up too well on my dark lashes, only really noticeable in the sunlight.  It enhances my lashes slightly, separates and gives them a slight curl.  It doesn't WOW me personally, but I would recommend it for someone with lighter lashes.
Stephanie v.
Brookhaven, GA
the mascara itself is great but the blue color is too intense for me. if i was going to wear colored mascara i'd prefer a navy or dark purple. but great last itself is an awesome product! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.