BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
A K.
San Francisco , CA
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

The color of this mascara is beautiful when you see it on the brush. However, when I put it on my lashes, the color doesn't pop like I thought it would. It also doesn't seem to lengthen or add volume to my lashes either (not that it claimed to, but it would be nice!). Long story short, I would not recommend.
Wensalee B.
I love the blue color.  I would have never tried this if I hadn't received this through influenster.  It feels light and goes on great.  I am so glad I was chosen to try this.  It has stayed on all day and looks like I just put it on still.  I will buy this again in the future.
Jennifer G.
Adelphi, MD
I tried Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue!
I loved it! Stayed on well no flaking and made my lashes look great! I just wish the blue was more visible it was a bit subtle for me which is why I dont give it a full 5 stars. But great if your starting to experiment with color.
Alaina H.
Milan, MI
I'm going to be honest, when Maybelline first sent me the blue mascara for free I had no intention on actually putting it into my daily make up. I was high skeptical until I gave it a try, and wow. I usually pair it on top of a black mascara so that the color isn't over powering but is still present. I have blue eyes so I have been noticing that it makes me look more awake and brighter. Would highly recommend!
Victoria C.
To be honest, I was expecting something dramatic like in the ads. Maybe my eyelashes are just too black but for me it's a regular Maybelline mascara (i.e. great) that leaves a blueish hue which is actually better for my professional lifestyle and make my light brown eyes look like lighter and shinier.
Chrissy A.
Morgantown, WV
I received this product in my #greatlashblue Vox Box from Influenster. However, I was not a fan. The color comes out to be too blue on my eye lashes, taking away from the natural look that typical black mascara gives me. It would be cute for holidays such as Fourth of July and Halloween, however it is not a product I would use in my everyday routine.
Flo C.
I received this mascara for free from Influenster. I usually love the formulation of Maybelline mascaras and this was no exception. It made my eyelashes super long. However, the blue just doesn't show up on my dark lashes. I tried to build up the color with multiple coats but it just didn't show that pretty blue I wanted it to.
Holly I.
Westbrook, ME
Love this mascara.  It goes on smooth with no issues of clumping my lashes together.  The color is beautiful and popping, but also subtle.  You can only really see it in bright light or if you are looking from the side.
Gabriela M.
Harrison, NJ
I absolutely love the color, is a bight blue and it goes great with my green eyes. The way it appies is beautiful but, here it goes the but, I think is too heavy on the lashes, I put the mascara after I curl them and after putting the mascara my lashes came down a lot and it didnt look as great as with other mascaras. But overall is a beautiful collor!
Ashley H.
Chester, VA
I just got this in my free voxbox. I've always loved great lash mascara. I love how bold and yet subtle the blue is, all at the same time. It is a great way to give your eye a pop of color without actually doing your makeup.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.