BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Andrea L.
Upland, IN
I am not a fan of colorful mascaras, but this one really rocks! I loved how it is very pigmented but I wouldn't definitely use it for my daily makeup. Thanks to Influenster for this amazing gift!!! I am so happy that I got to try it.
Flo C.
I received this mascara for free from Influenster. I usually love the formulation of Maybelline mascaras and this was no exception. It made my eyelashes super long. However, the blue just doesn't show up on my dark lashes. I tried to build up the color with multiple coats but it just didn't show that pretty blue I wanted it to.
Kelley L.
weaver, AL
I was so excited to get a complimentary bottle of Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue in my Maybelline vox box! Great Lash is the only mascara I use. It stays on all day and doesn't hurt my sensitive eyes. It's a great value for the price. My one and only complaint is it is not as blue as I was hoping or remembered. Still love it and use it all the time!
jennifer g.
Adelphi, MD
I tried Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue!
I loved it! Stayed on well no flaking and made my lashes look great! I just wish the blue was more visible it was a bit subtle for me which is why I dont give it a full 5 stars. But great if your starting to experiment with color.
Andrea S.
Always a fan of Great Lash mascara, and this one is no different! The formula is great, just like other great lash mascaras, and the color is very vibrant. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to wear this vibrant color, but I like it!
Wensalee B.
I love the blue color.  I would have never tried this if I hadn't received this through influenster.  It feels light and goes on great.  I am so glad I was chosen to try this.  It has stayed on all day and looks like I just put it on still.  I will buy this again in the future.
Kalyn W.
Statesboro, GA
Great product! It applies really well and it's really blue. However, I'm not a fan of colored mascara so I wouldn't wear it plus I just don't like the way it looks on my skin tone. But definitely wouldn't buy this product, I'll just stick to black. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Chrissy A.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I received this product in my #greatlashblue Vox Box from Influenster. However, I was not a fan. The color comes out to be too blue on my eye lashes, taking away from the natural look that typical black mascara gives me. It would be cute for holidays such as Fourth of July and Halloween, however it is not a product I would use in my everyday routine.
Leslie S.
Fort Worth, TX
I received my sample of the Maybelline Great Lash Blue mascara. I absolutely love it!!!! The color is dramatic enough for people to notice, but subtle enough to wear to work. Thank you for the sample. I have told my friends and family about it, and most of them will be buying it in the near future!
Malae T.
I loved using this on my bottom lashes for a bright pop of color! The formula is easy to use and the brush is perfect. I received free from Influenster! I wish it was a little brighter, actually. Love that it compliments my blue eyes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.