BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Teresa C.
Union city, CA
This is my first time trying out blue mascara. I do really love this shade of color, it's more of a cobalt. The formula is thinner than my typical mascara so I had to apply many coats of this to make my lashes stand out. It coats each lash very well but it doesn't volumize well. I did also try it with a mascara primer and I think that helped a lot.
Karla F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fun color and I like that you can actually see the blue tone on your lashes this is my first time using maybelline great lash mascara it also lasted through a whole day of work I like this product and will be purchasing a black color !!
Ann M.
Berwyn, PA
I honestly didn't think I would wear blue mascara so it took me a few days to get up the courage to use it. With green eyes, it doesn't look super blue and I actually really like it. It's nice and creamy and doesn't clump like so many other mascaras. Definitely give this a try!
Raegan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
GREAT product. Great price. This is amazing. It makes my eyelashes look super long and adds volume to them. It also is found at the drugstore so it is super cheap !!! Definitely if your in the market to buy a cheaper mascara this is defintely the one for you. The wand also makes it super easy to apply and it doesn’t clump up your eyelashes .. which i hate
Lindy W.
Memphis, TN
Got this and eyeliner free from Influenster to test. Overall, I like the mascara. It went on smooth and made my lashes look long. However, I wish the blue stood out a little more and was a little more saturated. Other than that, it's a great mascara.
Karen J.
Doral, FL
Perfect Blue Mascara! Thank you very much Influenster for giving me the chance of trying this awesome product! love the mascara and love the eyeliner also! I wouldnt change a thing!! I definitely recommend this product to eeeeeveryoneeee
Angelina V.
Belle Chasse, LA
I was excited to receive a complimentary Maybelline #GreatLashBlue voxbox! The blue color isn't super bright but just enough for a fun pop of color to my hazel eyes. The formula is true to the original Great Lash, I'm looking forward to wearing this in the summer for a festival!
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
Received this from Influenster free for review. I honestly am surprised by how much I like the color! It is much more subtle than I expected, and I couldn't quite see it on my black lashes until after a few coats.

The formulation is a little more liquid than I'm used to. Doesn't do much to curl my lashes either. I like it, but probably wouldn't purchase.
Victoria C.
To be honest, I was expecting something dramatic like in the ads. Maybe my eyelashes are just too black but for me it's a regular Maybelline mascara (i.e. great) that leaves a blueish hue which is actually better for my professional lifestyle and make my light brown eyes look like lighter and shinier.
Holly I.
Westbrook , ME
Love this mascara.  It goes on smooth with no issues of clumping my lashes together.  The color is beautiful and popping, but also subtle.  You can only really see it in bright light or if you are looking from the side.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart