BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
Received this from Influenster free for review. I honestly am surprised by how much I like the color! It is much more subtle than I expected, and I couldn't quite see it on my black lashes until after a few coats.

The formulation is a little more liquid than I'm used to. Doesn't do much to curl my lashes either. I like it, but probably wouldn't purchase.
Dani A.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely LOVE this color! It goes great with my light brown eyes, and really makes them pop!
I think it's great I finally have another mascara color option I can use other than the regular black. Worth the try!
Ann M.
Berwyn, PA
I honestly didn't think I would wear blue mascara so it took me a few days to get up the courage to use it. With green eyes, it doesn't look super blue and I actually really like it. It's nice and creamy and doesn't clump like so many other mascaras. Definitely give this a try!
Angela J.
Williston Pk, NY
I was very excited to get the Maybelline Great Lash Royal blue free to try from influenster. I have always stuck to either clear or black mascara so this was something new for me. To be honest, I didn't really like it that much and I feel like it didn't match my skintone which is a medium brown.
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
i love this. super fun and inexpensive. i bout mine at walmart for under $5 and like to apply it to my bottom lashes. i like it because it stays on all day and doesnt leave a residue under my eye. i know high end brands offer a similar blue mascara but you cant beat the price on this classic formula.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Okay so I must say, I'm not the biggest fan of Royal Blue Mascara however, Maybelline Great lash Royal Blue has won me over. The blue tint allows my eyes to shine. It adds to a wonderful eye catching appeal to my makeup look. I wish it were a bit more tinted but, I would recommend getting this product.
Rebecca A.
The separation power of the mascara is not very good, and it doesn't do much for me in terms of length either. However, the pigmentation of the blue color is very vibrant. I would use it as a mascara topper most likely, and put it on top of a normal black mascara to get that distinct blue look.
Shakira E.
Pleasantville, NY
I typically prefer an all natural look, but using the Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara is a subtle way of spicing my look up a bit. The blue pops really nicely,  and compliments neutral makeup well. It doesn't clump or get messy very easily and comes off easily enough. Would definitely buy it again!
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I was so excited to get this product free from Influenster for review purposes. The color is a magical bluish purple, so pretty! I was a little disappointed with the formula. It didn't give my lashes much length and made them clump together. I will still use it and find out a way to make it work for me!
Hanna V.
This is a great product. It truly is a bold blue color. Some blue mascara's that I have tried in the past haven't been that blue, this truly is blue and it work great! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.