BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
I am honestly not a big fan of this formula. I prefer more statement lashes. However, this new blue color is fun! I've never tried a colored mascara before so this was fun to try! If you're looking for something new, I would definitely recommend this mascara!

I received this for free to test and review
Rebecca A.
The separation power of the mascara is not very good, and it doesn't do much for me in terms of length either. However, the pigmentation of the blue color is very vibrant. I would use it as a mascara topper most likely, and put it on top of a normal black mascara to get that distinct blue look.
Lexi D.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
This product is the greatest ever! After receiving it for free from my VoxBox, I loved it. This is my first time experimenting with blue mascara and it is absolutely amazing. If you're looking for a great blue mascara, then this is your go-to! Thanks Influenster and Maybelline!
Lindy W.
Memphis, TN
Got this and eyeliner free from Influenster to test. Overall, I like the mascara. It went on smooth and made my lashes look long. However, I wish the blue stood out a little more and was a little more saturated. Other than that, it's a great mascara.
Karla F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fun color and I like that you can actually see the blue tone on your lashes this is my first time using maybelline great lash mascara it also lasted through a whole day of work I like this product and will be purchasing a black color !!
Paola M.
Davie, FL
It's a excelent product. Good quality, It stays on all day. Incredible color, it gives a gentle color to my lashes. This is my firt time using it and definitelly I'm going to buy it. This came in my firts voxbox, I got it totally free.
Hanna V.
This is a great product. It truly is a bold blue color. Some blue mascara's that I have tried in the past haven't been that blue, this truly is blue and it work great! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Teresa C.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is my first time trying out blue mascara. I do really love this shade of color, it's more of a cobalt. The formula is thinner than my typical mascara so I had to apply many coats of this to make my lashes stand out. It coats each lash very well but it doesn't volumize well. I did also try it with a mascara primer and I think that helped a lot.
Devan W.
Savannah, GA
My eyelashes look amazing after using this mascara. The are fuller and longer and 100% natural looking. The blue color is so flattering for my blue eyes but it isn't overwhelming. You have to try it!! Received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I was so excited to get this product free from Influenster for review purposes. The color is a magical bluish purple, so pretty! I was a little disappointed with the formula. It didn't give my lashes much length and made them clump together. I will still use it and find out a way to make it work for me!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.