BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
I used this mascara on my very dark thick lashes. It gave them a beautiful tiny without being too goofy looking for work. It paired well with my light blue contacts as well. The brush separated the lashes well, and there is no clump on the end that you have to wipe off when taking it out of the bottle. Beautiful product!
Brittany S.
Westwood, NJ
I love the Maybelline Great Lash formula. However, I'm not sure I'm in love with the blue color. I already have pretty dark eyelashes with blonde tips, so you could only really see the color at the tips. Regardless, it's definitely not an every day color for me. Most likely would not buy this color again.
Cassondra N.
Buffalo, NY
I received Great lash in royal blue for free from influenster. for me having brown eyes i feel that the mascara has no impact on my lashes i feel if i had blonde lashes or blue eyes it would be a lot more dynamic also the actual mascara did nothing for my lashes just made them look wet didn't add length or volume which is what i look for most in my mascara.
Madison W.
Springfield , MO
I revived this product in my VoxBox to give my honest opinion! I personally love the Great Lash mascara! The blue is a great twist to a fun eye look! The blue comes off just enough to notice it's not black but not too much where it looks weird. I would recommend this to someone looking for a blue mascara!
Kristen F.
Aldrich, MO
I don't know about this, I was skeptical at first because I don't even know the last time I saw a colored mascara, I'm more of an all black kind of gal. But when I first tried this product it wasn't like really noticeably blue with just one coat, definitely took a few coats to get it bright blue. If I'm going to an event or theme party where i might need this I would wear it but probably not an everyday mascara for me.
Ashlie C.
Tupelo, MS
The Maybelline Great Lash has always been a go-to mascara for me! The pigment, longevity, and length I get from this product is always no-fail. The Royal Blue combined with the black liner was the same great quality, and not too loud. It was the perfect balance of pretty but subtly bold. Love this look!!
Elana T.
Newport News, VA
I received this product free through Influenster, but the fact that it was free doesn't change that I loved it. I didn't know how I would feel about blue mascara, but it's actually nice! And it goes on really well and looks great! Would totally recommend.
Amber B.
Florence, KY
So i just tried this product maybelline always has great mascara this royal blue is awesome for length an volume as most of them are the blue is kinda faint i wish it would have popped more on the actual lashes but on the bottom you can see it alot better i will use this product and recommend it to others
Justine S.
Fresno, CA
The color of the mascara was a vibrant blue and coated the lashes well. I'm not usually a fan of the Great Lash formula in black since I feel like it doesn't separate the lashes well, but in the case of the blue I didn't have much of a problem. I don't often wear colored mascara, so I definitely like the idea of a budget friendly option and would recommend!
Johanna V.
This product was sent to me by Influenster to try out and to be honest I'm very impressed by the results. This mascara really did give my eyes a colorful pop and it made my eyelashes look longer than they are although it didn't really didn't push my eyelashes up but a eyelash curler can easily fix that but over all it's a great mascara and it's a good price.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.