BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Elana T.
Newport News, VA
I received this product free through Influenster, but the fact that it was free doesn't change that I loved it. I didn't know how I would feel about blue mascara, but it's actually nice! And it goes on really well and looks great! Would totally recommend.
Cassidy G.
I am a huge, lifelong fan of Maybelline Great Lash. While I prefer more classic colors, you can never beat the classic pink and green tube quality. I've often tried more expensive brands and still been most happy with Maybelline mascaras!
Kristen F.
Aldrich, MO
I don't know about this, I was skeptical at first because I don't even know the last time I saw a colored mascara, I'm more of an all black kind of gal. But when I first tried this product it wasn't like really noticeably blue with just one coat, definitely took a few coats to get it bright blue. If I'm going to an event or theme party where i might need this I would wear it but probably not an everyday mascara for me.
Cassondra N.
Buffalo, NY
I received Great lash in royal blue for free from influenster. for me having brown eyes i feel that the mascara has no impact on my lashes i feel if i had blonde lashes or blue eyes it would be a lot more dynamic also the actual mascara did nothing for my lashes just made them look wet didn't add length or volume which is what i look for most in my mascara.
Justine S.
Fresno, CA
The color of the mascara was a vibrant blue and coated the lashes well. I'm not usually a fan of the Great Lash formula in black since I feel like it doesn't separate the lashes well, but in the case of the blue I didn't have much of a problem. I don't often wear colored mascara, so I definitely like the idea of a budget friendly option and would recommend!
Emilie G.
I tried this mascara the day I received it. I found it okay but not awesome. The blue wasn't that bright, it barely showed. I don't think I would buy this on my own but I was excited it try it! It also made my eyes itch a little after first putting it on.
Johanna V.
This product was sent to me by Influenster to try out and to be honest I'm very impressed by the results. This mascara really did give my eyes a colorful pop and it made my eyelashes look longer than they are although it didn't really didn't push my eyelashes up but a eyelash curler can easily fix that but over all it's a great mascara and it's a good price.
Madison W.
Springfield , MO
I revived this product in my VoxBox to give my honest opinion! I personally love the Great Lash mascara! The blue is a great twist to a fun eye look! The blue comes off just enough to notice it's not black but not too much where it looks weird. I would recommend this to someone looking for a blue mascara!
Ashlie C.
Tupelo, MS
The Maybelline Great Lash has always been a go-to mascara for me! The pigment, longevity, and length I get from this product is always no-fail. The Royal Blue combined with the black liner was the same great quality, and not too loud. It was the perfect balance of pretty but subtly bold. Love this look!!
Amanda L.
I received the Royal Blue mascara in a Vox Box and it did make my lashes longer and have more volume although in order to really see the blue i had to apply several layers which made the mascara clump up. Besides this, i do like it since i have eyes the little color that does show does help my eyes pop but not as much.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.