BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Danielle S.
Mcallen, TX
Super cute!!! Maybelline Great Lash is already my go to mascara after I try out new ones, and the royal blue color is just such a fun touch. It's subtle enough to wear around because it becomes more visible in different lighting which works perfect for me. So if you're looking for something fun but subtle this is the mascara for you!
Adrianne W.
I really love this product! I'm blessed to naturally have long dark lashes and this blue color only enhances that. Because of my dark lashes, the hint of blue is only noticeable if you really stare at my eyes. Might be a good idea to wear during a date night to see how closely your S.O is paying attention and see if they notice. My only negative is that it slightly clumps my lashes together rather than separating. Overall, this product is worth buying
Shelby N.
Spruce Pine, AL
I surprisingly loved the #maybellineRoyalBlue mascara from #voxbox #influenster. I was impressed! It's not so blue that I look like a clown,but blue enough to bring out my blue eyes. I am impressed with this product that i received for testing purposes. #influenster #FirstEverVoxBox #Blue #complimentary #free
Emily S.
Saint Louis , MO
Thanks for the free goodies influenster and maybelline! Loved this place of color for my lashed. It really made my eyes pop and it was fun to work with colored mascara!!

#GreatLashBlue @Influenster @Maybelline #contest
Kristen A.
Cartersville, GA
Today I used the #GreatLashBlue mascara on my lower lashes and I love how it gives you just a pop of color! So glad I received this Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara complimentary! I recommend using this mascara to spice up your lashes for your next girls night out!!
Alyanah  R.
ITS PERFECT FOR THIS SEASON ITS A FRESH COLOR TO MAKE A FRESH SPRING LOOK OR TO ADD A POP OF COLOR TO BE HONEST NEVER TRY THIS LINE OF MASCARA BUT I DO LIKE IT ALOT I USE SOME OF THE MAYBELINE MASCARAS AND I LOVE THEM !
Michaela M.
Farmville, Va
I love the brush and the product! It is an excellent quality and I coould wear it the whole day! The color was not my favorite (I got blue), that's the only reason it got four stars! My eyes are green so it blended in some but there was still a pop to it! Would highly recommend for special events and parties!
Daisy T.
Bronx, NY
I ha e Nat u all long lashes to begin with so I mostly just use clear mascara. But when I want a little extra pop I use this only on the ends of my eye lashes amd it usually gets the job done. The only problem is that I clumps very easily which I dont like. But it can be easily fixed with a clean mascara wand
Gianna T.
Palm Coast, FL
I got this is my vox box and it is very unique and adventurous. I am not a really blue mascara type person but it looks great as a pop of color on your bottom lashes or a bold look on the top. The formula is pigmented and lengthens my lashes. I would recommend this for people who are a bit more adventurous with their makeup.
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
A classic formula in a bright new hue... I have been using Maybelline Great Last for a decade, and I absolutely love this bright color. Its easy to apply, looks great, and gives my lashes a much needed list. While I received this complimentary from Influenster, I would absolutely purchase. It's also very affordable and can be found in many drug/superstores.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.