BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
This mascara creates such a cute look. I like that you can actually tell it's blue. I have another blue mascara and it looks black. I love wearing this and blue eyeliner it really makes it pop. It's such a beautiful blue. It's prefect for summer time.The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't really give you length and volume and it clumps your lashes together.
Andrea  C.
Danville , KY
I was SO excited to receive this because I am a makeup junkie! But the mascara went on with ease, but to achieve an actual noticeable blue color, I had to apply several times. Fine if you have time, but definitely not for every day when you're in a hurry. Nice product over all though and I'm glad to have it!
Kristi M.
Madison, AL
I loved the color and the fact that the mascara came with it! However, I'm kind of an eye liner snob, so I didn't prefer this one. But the color of the mascara was on point! I will use it again! The wand seemed small to me, but it'll do for now. Thanks for such a great product tester! #greatlashroyalblue
Gianna T.
Palm Coast, FL
I got this is my vox box and it is very unique and adventurous. I am not a really blue mascara type person but it looks great as a pop of color on your bottom lashes or a bold look on the top. The formula is pigmented and lengthens my lashes. I would recommend this for people who are a bit more adventurous with their makeup.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Maybelline Great Lash Blue!
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I absolutely love the color! I used to wear this stuff all the time! Lashes look great and easy to remove!
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
A classic formula in a bright new hue... I have been using Maybelline Great Last for a decade, and I absolutely love this bright color. Its easy to apply, looks great, and gives my lashes a much needed list. While I received this complimentary from Influenster, I would absolutely purchase. It's also very affordable and can be found in many drug/superstores.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I love the color of this product; it really makes my makeup looks pop! The only bad part about this mascara for me is the wand because it is a tiny wand and I like big mascara wands. I would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants to try it. I have received this mascara for free but all opinions are my own.
Katherine B.
Princeton, MN
I love the color of cobalt and the pigmentation was amazing!! I have never used a colored mascara other than black or brown. But I was surprised at how many eye looks can be created with blue mascara! Wore very well and would definitely recommend to someone looking for a product to spice up their makeup look!
Meg P.
The Colony, TX
I really enjoy how the mascara goes on, while I think this is a great product I am not much into color for an every day look. I do think this would be nice for a fun night out though and it compliments my eyes making the bit of blue I have in them pop! Received this product complimentary for testing purposes but this is how I feel about this great mascara! Xoxo
Miranda F.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is the first time I've tried a blue mascara and I loved the way it added a pop of color to my eyes. It was easy to apply and went on very smooth. It stayed on well and no flakes! I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I probably wouldn't buy again just because I prefer darker mascara.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.