BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kristina A.
Sterling, VA
My lashes are too dark for the blue pigment to show up that well. Therefore I had to give this 2 stars but I do love the way it applies. Very easy. Coats each lash. Doesn't clump with multiple layers (I did it to see if color would come) I'll probably be buying a different color for this mascara and not this one.
Melissa R.
In this voxbox that i recieved was great from maybelline, first off i use maybelline for my mascara every day, their my choice company and i loved how this mascara looked but the brush was a little clumpy but overall the it was good even the liner was good better than i expected. would recommend for others to try
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ
i received the maybelline great lash royal blue mascara from influenster for reviewing purposes. all opinions are my own.

i love the maybelline great lash mascara formula, but i wasn't really into the blue. it just didn't suit me. it would look cool on someone who can rock it, but unfortunately i cannot :(
Rachel K.
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara in a complimentary box to review. It was awesome! The blue was not super bright, it went on smooth and didn't have that weird smell that colored mascara often has. I do not know about price point, but I would definitely USE this mascara again and again!!!!
Allison W.
Amherst, NY
I receieved this product for free for testing purpses. I've never tried a daring mascara color before, and to be honest I was a little hesitant if I could pull it off. Turns out...I LOVE IT! It looks great with my hazel eyes. Compliments the color of them nicely. It's not a mascara I would wear on a daily basis, but its pretty cool to have for special occasions.
Katie B.
Clemmons, NC
This is a good product. Although the color is not personally for me (I'm more of a natural brown black mascara kind of girl) I will say it wears very nicely. I like the wand, it didn't cause me any clumps. I didn't have raccoon eyes at the end of the day. All in all I'd give this product 5 stars but like I said I'm not a fan of the blue. Maybelline New York
Jade L.
Evans, CO
This mascara is a classic! I remember using this in black when I was in middle school! I received the blue version free in the Voxbox, and this is my first time in 3 years using this mascara. The formula is smooth and doesn't clump up. It makes my lashes long, not thick though. The blue is a little bit subtle in my opinion, but it does show up well in well lit areas.
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
This product takes me back the middle and high school in the best way.  I love the electric blue shade and easy to use applicator.  Not only do my lashes look special because of the color, but the formula stays put.  No smudging under the eyes and it just glides on.  Love this!
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
The Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara was good, for a colored mascara. I tried the product for free for testing purposes and didn't love the colored look. I'm a more "normal" make-up wearer and don't think it is the best look for people with dark brown eyes. If I had blue eyes I think it would be just the right amount of color to make my eyes really pop. When I wore the mascara inside, with normal black liner, I couldn't tell that it was blue. When I was in the sunlight my friend asked if I had purple eyeliner on. Interesting.
Marissa W.
Cheektowaga , NY
I love this mascara! It goes on super smooth & does not clump. The color is subtle but pops. I received a lot of compliments while wearing this mascara. I typically wear this mascara out on weekends or when it matches my outfit perfectly. I think the packaging is very nice, draws attention. I would recommend this product. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.