BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Lindsay C.
Orlando, FL
Maybelline sent me this mascara to try. It made my eyelashes longer, which I like, but I didn't make them curlier or more voluminous. It's supposed to be dark blue but the color isn't showing up on my eyelashes, however, that could be because I have dark black lashes. Overall, it's a pretty good drugstore mascara!
Emily M.
Gulfport, MS
How can you not love Great Lash mascara... then the fact that it comes in blue!?! Step back into the 1980s with this royal blue mascara. It will separate your lashes and give decent length. Not a lot of volume or extension! But great for everyday fun wear! Or a top coat to your favorite mascara for a pop of color!
Roxana S.
Very exciting to see this in blue. I think it'll be great for bold festival looks. I definitely plan on packing this is my make up bag for EDC. I remember my mom use the classical black one when I was little and look at the colors there is now! I loved using this with a combo of orange and brown tones from my ABH renaissance palette for a sunset lookMaybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Kelly M.
Chapel hill, NC
So I love mascara and trying out new mascara brands, but I have to say the color of this one isn't my favorite. It's the same maybelline quality and was pretty easy to apply and use, but the color wasn't for me! If you like keeping things different with different colored mascara I'd recommend it, but wasn't for me!
Aryn H.
I have always loved the original Great Lash, and the royal blue didn't disappoint! I was able to review this product, which I got for free from influenster. The subtle blue tint is just enough to make your eyes pop or bring a look together without being too crazy. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Najwa Y.
Pensacola, FL
I received this in my Maybelline #voxbox for testing purposes. I really enjoyed using the royal blue Great Lash mascara. The color is absolutely gorgeous, it has the classic Great Lash Mascara packaging and the wand was easy to use. The formula was clump free and they gave my lashes some nice definition.
Molly A.
Dublin, OH
This mascara is definitely blue. The color kind of fades as you actually apply it to your lashes... but it's still SUPER blue. It definitely still gives great length and curl to your lashes. I'm positively interested in trying out other great lash colors given that I now have two! All together pretty great product.
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
This product takes me back the middle and high school in the best way.  I love the electric blue shade and easy to use applicator.  Not only do my lashes look special because of the color, but the formula stays put.  No smudging under the eyes and it just glides on.  Love this!
Keisha R.
Inman, SC
I have received my Blue Maybelline mascara as a complimentary gift for testing purposes and I really like it. I usually do black so I was a little hesitant, however, I love it. It does not make me look like an owl (doesn't transfer) hours after application. It's super fun and edgy. Definitely gives my look a pop!
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
The Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara was good, for a colored mascara. I tried the product for free for testing purposes and didn't love the colored look. I'm a more "normal" make-up wearer and don't think it is the best look for people with dark brown eyes. If I had blue eyes I think it would be just the right amount of color to make my eyes really pop. When I wore the mascara inside, with normal black liner, I couldn't tell that it was blue. When I was in the sunlight my friend asked if I had purple eyeliner on. Interesting.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.