BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather K.
Mt Prospect, IL
Maybelline has always been my favorite brand to use when it came to mascara. Unfortunately, I wish I didn't receive a blue color. I like to stick to the standard of black mascara. The product was not bad, but I don't think I would like to use the blue mascara again. Maybelline is still the very best though!!
Chantel H.
Seffner, FL
I received this product for free on influenster and I must say I was not excited because of the color. I have tested many Maybelline products and they are okay. I am not a fan of blue mascara but because I d have brown skin it does not pop out as much as I thought it world. Would I buy it? No, really not my style.
Laytee D.
Memphis, TN
This is my first time trying a color mascara that isn't black or brown. The thought of a blue mascara is a little scary. However, the blue on my black lashes add a subtle hint of color that doesn't take away from the rest of my makeup. However, when applied over lash primer, the blue color pops like crazy, The blue is vibrant and fun, but still not too overbearing.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
Received my FIRST VoxBox! Thank you! My review of the eyeliner...when I put it on there was nothing blue about it! I LOVE the eyeliner...Idk if I accidentally got a black one. But I LOVED how it glides on smoothly and didn't wear off! I absolutely LOVED the mascara! Made my eyes pop! LOVE the color #GreatLashBlue!!! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMaybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil
Emily M.
Gulfport, MS
How can you not love Great Lash mascara... then the fact that it comes in blue!?! Step back into the 1980s with this royal blue mascara. It will separate your lashes and give decent length. Not a lot of volume or extension! But great for everyday fun wear! Or a top coat to your favorite mascara for a pop of color!
Laura S.
Maybelline Great Lash is a wonderful product, but this one wasn't for me. I don't care for colors, but I think they look great on other people! I do wish the formula added more volume than what it does.
*I received this product free for testing/reviewing purposes. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Arlenis F.
Bronx, NY
So I did receive Maybelline's great lash in the color blue free from Influenster and I must say blue is a daring color to put on your eyelashes and I'm happy I was able to receive this product. It's fun and easy to work with, the mascara was very buildable and the blue pigment was good enough to show on your lashes.
Sheila S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I'm not sure that it's really different from Black I really could not tell a difference from my Black mascara but it did fill in my eye lashes so it did its job on that so for that I give 2 thumbs up 👍 # influenster free try
Aryana L.
Ankeny, IA
This product is great! It gives a nice pop of color to a glam spring look or a night on the town. My eye color is brown and it brings the color out so well. This apples well and barely clumped. I would definitely buy again !
Lorena B.

I'm in love with my Great Lash Blue from Maybelline. To use blue rimmel was something that had done as a girl and to receive this completely free box has taken me back to my childhood. The coolest thing about fashion is being able to use different colors of eyelash masks and the blue will never go out of style. I love!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.