BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Joceline D.
San Ysidro, CA
I received the Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue by influenster for testing purposes . I have used this mascara but stopped using it for a while. I love it honeslty . I just put it on my bottom lashes and it makes my brown eyes pop ! very much recommended, especially if you have brown eyes .
Alexys L.
While Royal Blue isn't necessarily my color, the Great Lash mascara formula is a classic. I've used Great Lash in the past and it was actually the first mascara I ever used - it still remains a contender today. I received the Royal Blue for free from Influentster and while I can't say I'd purchase this color personally, I'd certainly go back to black given the great formula.
Seleigh T.
Westwego, LA
I received this product FREE and I was so excited as I am not usually a blue mascara person.  But, OMG, it is awesome.  I love the blue hue, it is the perfect hint of fun and brings out the honey in my brown eyes.  I already love Maybelline mascara because it gives bold eyes and stays on all day.  If you haven't given this a try, make sure you go grab it!!
Jolene L.
Fort smith, AR
I recieved Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara for free through Influenster! And I loved the color. It's a nice pop but not too noticeable. I have a problem getting my lashes to look fuller and this product definitely did not help that :( but I still loved how long they made my lashes look and the color!
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
I love this mascara. It is very easy to apply and even on my dark lashes you can see the pop of color. Since I love to have fun with colorful makeup this is exactly what I wanted. I wish it made my lashes look a little fuller, but other than that I have no complaints.
Mariah F.
Omaha, Ne
I'm so happy to have this product back in my life!! The blue is absolutely beautiful and matching other makeup I have in my collection. It's long wearing and really good added on top of another mascara. I do wish I could wear it on it's own, but it does not really have a whole lot to offer in the lengthening or volumizing department. I still highly recommend this product!!
Beth G.
Portland, ME
This product has promise like the good old tried and true pink and green tube container. It doesn't last as long as I would like but it goes on smoothly and evenly without clumps. I've purchased the normal tube but never would have purchased blue! I received this product for free from Influenster and I am loving it so far. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
This is the first time I've tried a color mascara, u always use black. I was pleasantly surprised, it doesn't look bad! It doesn't clump and cause spider lashes, it's got a clean sweep application. It doesn't do too much with volume, but it does make my lashes look a little longer. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Tristin R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I received this iconic blue Great Lash free to try and although the formula is a nice smooth mascara with good coverage the blue color just doesn't give my lashes the oomph and thickness hat I am looking for with mascara. It would be good for accent as a layer on top of my regular black mascara but I can't use it alone.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
This royal blue mascara is a cute mascara when it works I have to swipe it a lot to get the product from the brush to my lashes.. I have brown eyes and I think it looks ok the value is cheap. I would recommend it to someone who loves back in the 80's 90's look!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.