BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelsey F.
Bloomington , IL
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, and I am OBSESSED! I'm already a gal who digs discovering new, bold, wearable ways to shake up my daily makeup routine. This mascara adds a vibrant pop to any look, is supe and pigmented, and very long lasting! Will absolutely re-purchase, hope more colors come in the future!
Lindsey J.
Time to get crazy and go wild! This iconic mascara has been around since the beginning of time, ok maybe not that far back, but still. For this price you can't beat the quality. I have brown eyes and this blue mascara gives me just the pop I need if I am looking for something fun and upbeat. I did receive this complimentary, but my opinions are my own.
Shammy D.
Maspeth, NY
I love the royal blue color, it goes really well with my #freedom Kylie lip kit. It gives your lashes length however I wish there was a little bit more volume to the mascara. The color looks mostly black but on different angle you see the blue highlights. I received these products free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Jazmin F.
Columbus, OH
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion!

I've tried this mascara when I was younger and I was excited to try it again. Since I haven't used it in some time I was looking forward to trying it again but I think because I am so used to using my Better Than Sex mascara this just didn't do it for me. The blue didn't pop like I wanted and it didn't give me any length or fullness. I like dramatic lashes because my eyes are so big. Thanks for letting me try it but I won't be purchasing it.
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
I was really worried about this bright blue mascara, but it's actually very subtle! It really helped to define my lashes, but did not give my lashes more volume or length, which is what I really look for in a mascara. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Lindsay H.
Snellville, GA
It's definitely a mascara that doesn't do much more than enhance your natural lashes a tad. The application is good, but it definitely just enhances the natural look of your lashes while adding a light pop of color. Like the product says, it helps to add a primer under to boost the color, but all in all you can barely tell you're wearing mascara, much less a colored one.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I have always loved this brand in the blackn I like a more drier mascara with the bristle type of applicator and not the plastic ones. I like the way this makes my lashes look full and voluminous! I'm not sure about the blue color as an every day look for me but definitely a festive look for sure! It goes on smooth and it doesn't clump up on me! I really like it!
Tarim O.
Randolph, MA
I am so happy that I have finally received my free complimentary maybelline great lash royal blue Vox box! I love the vibrant color and I love using this for a night out. it comes with a very pigmented eyeliner. I probably would not buy it again because I don't wear blue on my lashes too often but I am definetly impressed!
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Recibí este producto de forma complementaria de influenster, a primera vista el producto no me gusto por el color y por la textura algo espesa, pero luego al ponerlo en mis pestañas fue increíble, realzó mi mirada y le dio un toque divertido, está muy bueno para un maquillaje sencillo donde lo que resalte sean las pestañas, buen producto!
Jiyoung C.
Brooklyn, NY
I was really excited to receive this mascara in the mail thru Influenster. I did find the product to be a bit disappointing. I have very thin eyelashes and it took several coats to be visibly noticeable to others. Although it was fun to try a new Royal Blue color mascara, I do not think I would buy this product again.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.