BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
I was really worried about this bright blue mascara, but it's actually very subtle! It really helped to define my lashes, but did not give my lashes more volume or length, which is what I really look for in a mascara. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kacey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this free to test and review. I really liked the packaging and how it showed the color of blue before even opening. I opened the package and unscrewed the top and immediately didn't like the wand. It's like the old mascara my grandmas uses. I gave it a try, and after several coats I noticed a nice pop of blue. Over all I will purchase again, and enjoyed this product.
Jazmin F.
Columbus, OH
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion!

I've tried this mascara when I was younger and I was excited to try it again. Since I haven't used it in some time I was looking forward to trying it again but I think because I am so used to using my Better Than Sex mascara this just didn't do it for me. The blue didn't pop like I wanted and it didn't give me any length or fullness. I like dramatic lashes because my eyes are so big. Thanks for letting me try it but I won't be purchasing it.
Evelin C.
Doral, FL
I love this mascara, it has always been my favorite because it looks like my eyelashes full of color and long, try it in this color was something new and I love it! Maintains its original characteristics but in a more amusing tone, thanks influenster and Maybeline for sending me this marvel.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I have always loved this brand in the blackn I like a more drier mascara with the bristle type of applicator and not the plastic ones. I like the way this makes my lashes look full and voluminous! I'm not sure about the blue color as an every day look for me but definitely a festive look for sure! It goes on smooth and it doesn't clump up on me! I really like it!
Celeste F.
Westwood , Nj
I got this product from Influenster for free to try and I really loved it it looks great I used to use it when I was younger I've been using it almost everyday I 100% recommend it it's amazing!!! It's looks black from a distance
Tarim O.
Randolph, MA
I am so happy that I have finally received my free complimentary maybelline great lash royal blue Vox box! I love the vibrant color and I love using this for a night out. it comes with a very pigmented eyeliner. I probably would not buy it again because I don't wear blue on my lashes too often but I am definetly impressed!
Lindsey J.
Time to get crazy and go wild! This iconic mascara has been around since the beginning of time, ok maybe not that far back, but still. For this price you can't beat the quality. I have brown eyes and this blue mascara gives me just the pop I need if I am looking for something fun and upbeat. I did receive this complimentary, but my opinions are my own.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
I was lucky enough to receive this product in a box from Influenster & Maybelline to try for free :) the product is a great, vibrant blue that applies the color it comes out as! Because I'm a brunette with dark eye lashes the color isn't as bright on me as it is on blondes. I would suggest a white top coat before applying!
Shammy D.
Maspeth, NY
I love the royal blue color, it goes really well with my #freedom Kylie lip kit. It gives your lashes length however I wish there was a little bit more volume to the mascara. The color looks mostly black but on different angle you see the blue highlights. I received these products free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.