BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandra P.
Massapequa , NY
I received this Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue free from Influenster! The formula is great and the color is so vibrant! It's not a color I would wear everyday because it's not for me , but maybe with a fun eye look! Overall very good mascara!
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
I received this product in my #voxbox for free in exchange for my opinion. I Love the blue tint it gives my lashes without being so blue that it looks weird. It just gives a little pop of color. I would definately recommend this product and I would buy it again.
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
I was pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation of this mascara. I was a little hesitant bc of the blue color but it was actually a lot more subtle and flattering than what I had originally expected. The more coats and the more dramatic the color will become but it's a really nice alternative to black mascara ALL the time. It was the perfect pop of color. Not too overwhelming at all. And of course the formula was amazing!!
Kathleen A.
Fairport , NY
I like the idea behind this Mascara but unfortunately I've never been a fan of the great lash formula or the wand. It just doesn't do anything for my lashes. The pigment is subtle so if you want just a hint of color you might enjoy this. I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own
Michaela L.
Fairfield, PA
Looove this mascara! Packaging was cute and colorful! Thought blue would be something cool and new to try, and I loved it! Would definitely recommend to others and would definitely buy it again! This was a GREAT buy!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I received this product free from #Influenster in the #GreatLashBlue #voxbox I was hesitant about the blue mascara but as I applied it I really feel in love with it from the brush to the blue on my eyelashes! The blue is very subtle and I can layer it until I have my desired effect. I definitely will be put this in my rotation!
Delis C.
Forest Hills, NY
I was received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, and am giving you my honest opinion. This mascara is very fun to wear, it's blue (so not your typical everyday mascara). I would recommend it for a fun night out! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
I absolutely love this mascara! Not only do I really love the bright blue color, I love the way it makes my lashes look. It lasts longer than any other mascara I've tried. It doesn't smudge when you touch it and the price is great. I received mine free for reviewing it but I definitely will be purchasing it in the near future!
Alondra B.
Goshen, IN
I got this in a vox box and I'm love it! It only looks blue in the light so the blue mascara can be subtle but still seem chic! This is my first time trying something a product from Great Lash and it's pretty great!
Hannah O.
I recieved these for free from influenster. This mascara is not bad by any means. It is a good, classic formula, but nothing special in my opinion. As for the blue color, in some lighting like flash photography, you can see the blue! But in everyday light it just looks black, like a normal mascara! Its so weird how it does that. But overall its good if your looking for something fun.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.