BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Michelle B.
I used to use this product all the time but for the last 10 years I haven't worn any makeup. I would really like to start wearing makeup again so I would really love to get some products. There's so many different things now eyeshadows and tutorials on how to put on makeup and Foundation has gone to a whole nother level. Can't wait to get some new makeup so I can start a new look.
Katelyn H.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I received this mascara free from Influenster and to be honest, it was a little too bold for me which is why I'm giving it 2 stars. It was very easy to apply and it actually stayed on all day (never smeared). I have brown eyes and it did compliment them, but the blue was throwing me off a little (and my husband. Haha!).
Nancy C.
This mascara is the only one I use. I use it mostly on a daily basis. It’s makes my eyelashes have more volume makes them look bigger n darker to my brown eyes. I think it looks pretty good. I recommend this for a daily use mascara.
Delis C.
Forest Hills, NY
I was received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, and am giving you my honest opinion. This mascara is very fun to wear, it's blue (so not your typical everyday mascara). I would recommend it for a fun night out! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Shammy D.
Maspeth, NY
I love the royal blue color, it goes really well with my #freedom Kylie lip kit. It gives your lashes length however I wish there was a little bit more volume to the mascara. The color looks mostly black but on different angle you see the blue highlights. I received these products free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Alondra B.
Goshen, IN
I got this in a vox box and I'm love it! It only looks blue in the light so the blue mascara can be subtle but still seem chic! This is my first time trying something a product from Great Lash and it's pretty great!
Hannah O.
I recieved these for free from influenster. This mascara is not bad by any means. It is a good, classic formula, but nothing special in my opinion. As for the blue color, in some lighting like flash photography, you can see the blue! But in everyday light it just looks black, like a normal mascara! Its so weird how it does that. But overall its good if your looking for something fun.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I really like the idea of this mascara but I don't think it added anything but color. Not really any volume.. Maybe a little length. I will definitely try to get my hands on some other colors and create some cool looks. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Becca J.
Lakeside, CA
Love this color !! It's really subtle so it wouldn't be too bad to wear in your daily look just for a little fun !! Doesn't clump at all! Was a little messy to apply but nothing I couldn't easily clean up . No one has noticed the blue so I feel like it's my little secret ! Super fun and practical.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
I was lucky enough to receive this product in a box from Influenster & Maybelline to try for free :) the product is a great, vibrant blue that applies the color it comes out as! Because I'm a brunette with dark eye lashes the color isn't as bright on me as it is on blondes. I would suggest a white top coat before applying!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart