BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Princess J.
I loved this! It didn't feel heavy on my eyelashes and it didn't clump! I like that my lashes looked defined and a little bit longer after I put this on. And the blue color? Oh my goodness! I LOVE it! I'm a little modern so it was just subtle enough to not be off putting but added the right amount of flare that I was looking for.
Hayley M.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Recieved this complimentary sample from Influenster. I put this on and the mascara made my eyes completely burn! I had to run and wash it off! I reapplied to see if thats what it was for sure and it definitely was! Hoping i didn't get a defective one or anything. Color is pretty, but do not recommend! Eyeliner worked well though.
Simma L.
Holliston, MA
The blue hue actually works! This product takes a few coats to actually get on your lashes, and it's not waterproof, therefore it's very easy to come off. Other than those two downsides, this product is amazing! I never knew blue mascara would look so good!
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
This mascara is a wonderful product. I must admit I was a bit weary of the blue color because I am a classic Black person however I did enjoy the color. I don't think I would repurchase it in all honestly however this product is a great one I will continue to purchase. Thank you for the bonus Onx Eyeliner, that will get many uses.
paulina e.
I wouldn't think blue mascara would look good on me but I was surprised to find the results. I tried it on and it looked great. I like how it's royal blue because it's such a unique color and summer is coming and I think this might be my summer look. The mascara makes my eyes pop and it's really great!
Brittany J.
San Antonio, TX
I received this mascara in my voxbox the other free for testing purposes and honestly I'm pretty disappointed. It said that it would show on all types of lashes and you couldn't even tell that there was any blue on my lashes and I purposely work something blue thinking it would definitely make my lashes pop. I love maybelline and great lashes, but I wouldn't buy one that's colored ever.
Michelle B.
I used to use this product all the time but for the last 10 years I haven't worn any makeup. I would really like to start wearing makeup again so I would really love to get some products. There's so many different things now eyeshadows and tutorials on how to put on makeup and Foundation has gone to a whole nother level. Can't wait to get some new makeup so I can start a new look.
Jennifer S.
Got this great mascara to try, i didnt think you would be able to see the blue but when ur in the light they look so amazing. Im a Cubs fan so the cubbie blue is cool. Its makes my lashes looks so full and pretty. I could take a good picture but they are pretty and blue. #VoxBox #Complimentary #Tester
Katelyn H.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I received this mascara free from Influenster and to be honest, it was a little too bold for me which is why I'm giving it 2 stars. It was very easy to apply and it actually stayed on all day (never smeared). I have brown eyes and it did compliment them, but the blue was throwing me off a little (and my husband. Haha!).
Lisa R.
Liberty, SC
Disclaimer : I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
PROS :
GORGEOUS vibrant color
Same wand as the original ( my favorite ) great lash mascara
CONS :
Long dry time
I have black lashes so I need multiple layers for the color to show. May work best on blonde lashes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.