BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kathleen A.
Fairport, NY
I like the idea behind this Mascara but unfortunately I've never been a fan of the great lash formula or the wand. It just doesn't do anything for my lashes. The pigment is subtle so if you want just a hint of color you might enjoy this. I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own
Nancy C.
This mascara is the only one I use. I use it mostly on a daily basis. It’s makes my eyelashes have more volume makes them look bigger n darker to my brown eyes. I think it looks pretty good. I recommend this for a daily use mascara.
Marquitta W.
North chesterfield, VA
I was pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation of this mascara. I was a little hesitant bc of the blue color but it was actually a lot more subtle and flattering than what I had originally expected. The more coats and the more dramatic the color will become but it's a really nice alternative to black mascara ALL the time. It was the perfect pop of color. Not too overwhelming at all. And of course the formula was amazing!!
Katelyn H.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I received this mascara free from Influenster and to be honest, it was a little too bold for me which is why I'm giving it 2 stars. It was very easy to apply and it actually stayed on all day (never smeared). I have brown eyes and it did compliment them, but the blue was throwing me off a little (and my husband. Haha!).
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
I received this product in my #voxbox for free in exchange for my opinion. I Love the blue tint it gives my lashes without being so blue that it looks weird. It just gives a little pop of color. I would definately recommend this product and I would buy it again.
Alexandra P.
Massapequa , NY
I received this Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue free from Influenster! The formula is great and the color is so vibrant! It's not a color I would wear everyday because it's not for me , but maybe with a fun eye look! Overall very good mascara!
Michaela L.
Gettysburg, PA
Looove this mascara! Packaging was cute and colorful! Thought blue would be something cool and new to try, and I loved it! Would definitely recommend to others and would definitely buy it again! This was a GREAT buy!
Jennifer S.
Got this great mascara to try, i didnt think you would be able to see the blue but when ur in the light they look so amazing. Im a Cubs fan so the cubbie blue is cool. Its makes my lashes looks so full and pretty. I could take a good picture but they are pretty and blue. #VoxBox #Complimentary #Tester
Kelsey K.
Definitely hesitant on trying a blue mascara but I was pleasantly surprised. This product adds that final touch that makes your eyes pop. Also the quality of the mascara and liner is amazing. Very comparable to high end brands- would absolutely repurchase!
Lisa R.
Liberty, SC
Disclaimer : I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
PROS :
GORGEOUS vibrant color
Same wand as the original ( my favorite ) great lash mascara
CONS :
Long dry time
I have black lashes so I need multiple layers for the color to show. May work best on blonde lashes.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is the blue very noticeable?
Skylar R.
Summerville
I would love to try some of your blue mascara! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Maria R.
San Antonio, TX
I got this what colors meaning eyeshadow can i use for brown eyes with a blue mascara
Melissa F.
I would love to try the royal blue

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.