BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie P.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Maybelline mascara is usually my go-to in black so I was excited to try the new Royal Blue color I received for free from Influenster. It goes on smooth and adds a fun pop of color! I wore it with the Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner in onyx. Love this combo!
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
I love this mascara. You get everything from the classic great lash plus a subtle sapphire/royal blue. I also like that the darkness of the mascara depends on how much you apply, so it's adjustable. I probably would not buy this again though, because blue just really isn't my color. But I might buy it in a different color.
Mary C.
Cleves, OH
I really love Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara ! It makes my lashes pop. This mascara goes on smooth and makes my lashes beautiful. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Melissa L.
Ortonville, MI
This mascara is very affordable and can make your eyes POP!! It may help to look up some ideas on how you can make Blue masacara work with your makeup but it's worth it. It's definitely fun to play with something different I would recommend this to a friend
Sidney C.
I honestly am starting to reach for this mascara more. I love the subtle pop of blue, my coworkers loved it and I kept getting compliments on how cool it was. It's easy to apply and I'd buy it again. One thing I wish was that there could be a white primer mascara attached so the blue could be more vibrant if you wanted it to be.
Paulina E.
I wouldn't think blue mascara would look good on me but I was surprised to find the results. I tried it on and it looked great. I like how it's royal blue because it's such a unique color and summer is coming and I think this might be my summer look. The mascara makes my eyes pop and it's really great!
Julie M.
Arlington, TX
I received this in a voxbox and I really love this mascara. I typically don't use colored mascara but i recently pulled off an amazing eye look and people complemented me. The mascara is lightweight and you don't feel it. The color is a beautiful royal blue. If you want to try a blue pop on your eyes I'd definitely recommend this
Simma L.
Holliston, MA
The blue hue actually works! This product takes a few coats to actually get on your lashes, and it's not waterproof, therefore it's very easy to come off. Other than those two downsides, this product is amazing! I never knew blue mascara would look so good!
Merly O.
Absolutely love my mascara first time wearing it I received so many compliments from my peers, I definitely let them know I got it free and for testing purposes, easy to apply the look can be sported everyday as well as on occasion !
Cindy G.
Albany, NY
I received this mascara free from our friends over at Influenster. I was super excited to test this product out and had high expectations. The idea of blue mascara was pretty appealing to me. I loved that it was clump free, but the formula seems a little runny for my liking, and I couldn't really see the blue against my darker lashes. I think this is better suited for women with blonde/ light lashes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.