BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Maybelline Great Lash Blue mascara is awesome! I did receive it free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. This is the same great formula as the original product, which I've used in the past. The color is subtle, so you'll need several coats if you want it to be really noticeable.Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara
Kayla C.
I was super excited to get my first free voxbox a couple weeks ago. I love the maybelline eyeliner, I use it every day and mine was getting low so I loved getting another in my box. The blue great lash mascara was nice too, but it's not the product for me. It would be nice at festivals and such but for everyday use, I don't think so.
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
I have to say, this is by far one of the best mascaras on the market! I know I know there's tons of higher end brands, blah blah blah but once you try this one you'll see for yourself! I've been using this since I was in middle school. I'm 36 now and guess what? Its still in my makeup drawer! You'll love it, dont hesitate to try it!
Anna B.
Ithaca, NY
I received the maybelline great lash royal blue mascara for free from influenster and I will admit I was a bit skeptical at first. While it does take a little bit longer to apply than regular mascara (should apply a few coats), the bright blue color really pops! I always get many compliments when I wear it. Would definitely recommend!
JoAnna F.
Lincoln, NE
I wasn't sure if I was going to like the royal blue color of this mascara since I typical stick to the traditional black hue. However, I found it to be a nice pop of color but one that wasn't TOO out there. Again, I am a pretty simple makeup wearer so this product wasn't my favorite but was very smooth and light which felt great!
Wayna V.
I love this shade of mascara. Adds great pop to my makeup and contrasts great with my dark brown eyes. Does not clump. I love how it lengthens the lashes giving it a sophisticated use. It is available in many stores. Great price and quality. I would definitely recommend.
Merly O.
Absolutely love my mascara first time wearing it I received so many compliments from my peers, I definitely let them know I got it free and for testing purposes, easy to apply the look can be sported everyday as well as on occasion !
Stephanie R.
Brick, NJ
Received the mascara through Maybelline and really wanted to love it. I tried it with a few different looks hoping to get the blue to pop but it just didn't do it for me. I expected a bit more volume and length and was disappointed with both. I'd definitely recommend for a light makeup day as it did give me a little definition.
Stephanie P.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Maybelline mascara is usually my go-to in black so I was excited to try the new Royal Blue color I received for free from Influenster. It goes on smooth and adds a fun pop of color! I wore it with the Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner in onyx. Love this combo!
Cindy G.
Albany, NY
I received this mascara free from our friends over at Influenster. I was super excited to test this product out and had high expectations. The idea of blue mascara was pretty appealing to me. I loved that it was clump free, but the formula seems a little runny for my liking, and I couldn't really see the blue against my darker lashes. I think this is better suited for women with blonde/ light lashes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.